Stay the *** away.Ordered a LP156WH1 (TL) (C1) LCD screen.
It's a Phillips screen. $155.11. They ship a Samsung LTN156AT01. They said it's compatible.
Can't tell you it's defective! Now they want ME to pay to ship it back, to get a new one. I could have bought the LTN156AT01 in the US for about $56. Now they want me to pay $28 to ship it back and send me another LTN156AT01?
Wow. If it looks like a deal and it's from China, stay away. Ebay policies may suck but I never got a bad computer screen from the sellers there.
Looking around I can't find ANY reviews on this company.Wonder why, because the own us....
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Lcd Screen
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Ordered Xtream Media Server Pro-3800 Dec 23rd 2009 was told server would arrive Dec 29th 2009-Never showed! Januray 12th a Dirty, Used,dented server without owners manual, covered in greasy finger..."
- "Bought a 7" RCA tablet (RCT6077W22) back on Friday this last Christmas from Wal-mart and it took only 7 months to die. The battery started to grow slowly. ..."
- "Laptop advertised in paper ad and on Internet from Walmart for $549. Found out can only order on line. Click on ad and took me to Walmart's site..."
- "I took two hours to calm down before making this complaint so that it would be legitimate and not out of anger but rather concern. I'm a busy person so..."
- "I ordered 3 items. I received the coffe cup fairly quickly, and the dog trainer bracelet approximately a week later. My 3rd item was a pair of black leggings with..."
- "Have been contacting Mobstub for over 2 months sending in pictures again and again. Have not received the correct pair of earrings ordered. Ordered 3 pairs of earrings, white gold..."
- "We have order Pizza Hut so many times and this is the first time we have had this happen to us we ordered 2 medium pizzas and chicken Alfredo's when..."
- "I have used Vectra for 5 years on my Lab mix and my late Catahoula and it worked great on both. I spend a great deal of time outdoors..."
- "Here just two photos of my main I beam frames on my 2013 Chaparral Signature which we bought in 2014 and is one and a half years old. Had so..."