Laptop Bennet - Www.laptop-bennet.com

2 of 2 Laptop Bennet reviews

Stay the *** away.Ordered a LP156WH1 (TL) (C1) LCD screen.

It's a Phillips screen. $155.11. They ship a Samsung LTN156AT01. They said it's compatible.

Can't tell you it's defective! Now they want ME to pay to ship it back, to get a new one. I could have bought the LTN156AT01 in the US for about $56. Now they want me to pay $28 to ship it back and send me another LTN156AT01?

Wow. If it looks like a deal and it's from China, stay away. Ebay policies may suck but I never got a bad computer screen from the sellers there.

Looking around I can't find ANY reviews on this company.Wonder why, because the own us....

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
2 of 2 Laptop Bennet reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 30 #1166639

Thought-provoking comments , I was enlightened by the points . Does someone know if I can get access to a fillable IRS 706 version to work with ?

Jun 05 #1168897

my friend located a fillable IRS 706 copy using this >www.irs.gov and http://pdf.ac/163Bg8

battery

May 20, 2014 #817086 London, London, United Kingdom

This is cheating company
We bought batteries,
They send it like standard packing. But batteries are dangerous goods. Now we have big problem with customs and air cargo company.
Newer do business with this cheater

keyboards

May 19, 2014 #816735

Never do business with this cheater.
We bought keyboards from laptop-benet.
We pay 8260$ , for 520 brand new notebook keyboards.
They send 470 USED keyboards ....
We send pictures, many talking and nothing.
They give me .. proposition of 5% rebate for next order .... I don't want new order, because they are cheater. Never again !!!

Michal

Jan 11, 2013 #592271

Bought from them samples once and all ok, then i bought 15,6 CCFL for 15000USD and nothing was happening for 3months.after I report them to Alibaba something happend and I get completly different screens and very expensive, so make it sort and simple this company cost me 3000USD and 3months of mine life.never again.
if you want to see more see laptop-bennet.cz

minnie1001

Jan 02, 2013 #588647

They wanted an update. Shipped it back, $43 USPS to THEM an MONTH, get a reply screen works fine. Really? PayPal came through and got me a refund. Bought a screen off of Ebay and all is good. They'd (laptop Bennet) do what ever it took to make it right. What? Ship me back the defective screen?!!! Stay away!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.