Lapithus Servicing - Http://www.lapithus.co.uk/
Direct your complaints if you wish to
who is making a living out of investing in old debt
He buys your old debt from banks then years later tries to get money from you by tracing your address then sending you a bill
Often for thousands of pounds and often it's been exaggerated over inflated and often even not legal
My advice is if you receive a letter from them
1 do not reply to the letter no matter how tempted you are
2 do not under any circumstances speak to them on the phone
3 shortly after receiving the letter they will call you asking for you to Confirm who you by name
before confirming who they are in an attempt to entrap you to gather evidence that you owe the debt by recording the conversation
Ignore the letter!
Do not hire a solicitor
Wait for court papers to arrive before contacting a solicitor
They rarely do go to court
They rarely are prepared to invest in their parasitical investment to follow it up properly
You have been warned
Directors name is Jonathan naylor
He lives at
Bucks alley cottage
His house is hidden by trees
There is a farm gate as his gate entrance
The house is down a long drive
All hidden from view
Photos of his house below
You can contact him on
His home landline 01992511366
His mobile 07843416451
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "A shocking dirty little secret of Universal Life policies: you LOSE all your policy's cash value when you croak. This is true of Transamerica’s Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL)..."
- "First let me say my credit score is over 800. I purchased my first house 2 months ago and began paying my bills through an online bill payer for convenience..."
- "Before I even begin this review, I will be more than happy to provide bank statement transactions and my payment booklet to prove I was not only on-time with all..."
- "Surprise by hubby purchased me my 1st real life like doll was a huge disappointment & cost way to much-Abby Rose, described as real like, blue eyed baby-has purple eyes,..."
- "My husband bought me a Le Vian chocolate and white Diamond band for our anniversary and i have had it less than 2 months. One of the white diamonds has..."
- "I wish I could get off AARP's mailing list, they occupy the top of my junk mail sender list. They have begun employing a new and rather unscrupulous tactic, in..."
- "Last year FitMiBody ran a crowdfunding campaign, which I was part off. The owner Matt Lo offered several deals, packages as incentives to contribute and donate to the crowdcube campaign...."
- "Please DO NOT buy anything from this deceitful company. They also have art dealers on the cruise ships who will force their way to charm you into buying their worthless..."
- "We were cheated when we rented our apartment through airbnb to find the common area was being renovated paint stripped off the walls and the carpet ripped up The apartment is..."