Lanka Laptop house Pvt Ltd 19, Galle Road, Dehiwala, Sri Lanka, don't give your laptop they will charge Rs 1750.00 to return it even without repair.I have proof.

They advertise chip level repair, but ask for payments to replace all major parts.

If you do not want repair you have to pay Rs 1750. 00 get the computer back. They do not have technology to do chip level repair. I had Acer Laptop brought to them since its key board and usb getting stuck.

they said to replace mother board and key board both and the cost was around Rs 25,000/= (USD 225). I said no need of repair since with another 20000/= i could go for a brand new one. So they ask me to pay Rs 1750/= to return the Laptop !!! I asked why?

for diagnosis was their answer.

I got the laptop repaired from other place for Rs 5000/=.they are earning easy money cheating customers.

Review about: Laptop Repair.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $1750
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Lanka Laptop House?

Comments

Well we got the laptop repaired and they didn't charge us Rs1750.As per the T&C paper you get when you handover the laptop it says clearly if you don't repair after the diagnose then only you pay.

I think this is coz there technicians spend hours diagnosing problems and then if we decide not to repair for some reason, it's a lost for them. I think many computer companies do this. One thing I didn't like was they took 2 days to diagnose my laptop. But the best thing was when the accept the laptop, right in front me they scan and record all the serial numbers of my laptop and once repair finish before they Retuned the laptop they again check the items to make sure nothing is missing or changed during the repair process.

So let me tell you guys we owned about 15 laptops in our office. We have been to many computer shops in SL but no shop is scanning your laptop Serial numbers. So we don't know what's going on. Well lanka laptop house has been good for us we been going there for last 8 years now, yes couple of times we did pay Rs1750 (diagnose fee) but that coz of not worth to repair.

Or small repairs we did it by our company tech since we knew the problem coz LLH gave us the diagnose report. Couple of times it was just the hard drive.

In a company point of view charging diagnose Fee is reasonable So people don't bring junk and ask them to check what's wrong with it.Any way good luck to all.

Bud
Colombo, Western Province, Sri Lanka #609770

Please give the contact number of the other place. I want to et my laptop repaired.

Waruna mt Lavinia

I went to them and same thing happend to me. Good u posted here.

NIMAL

THEY CHEAT YOU AVOID THEM, I WAS DECEIVED ONCE

saman

they did the same to me, very inferior service don t go to them

aa
to saman London, England, United Kingdom #758152

aei balumgalata dene nate net FM