Lane Furniture - Peeling Faux Leather

39 of 310 Lane Furniture reviews

Update added by user Jul 09, 2016

This issued has not been resolved and I do not expect it to ever be resolved.Lane's quality has really deteriorated.

Just want to make others aware of this.I will never purchase anything from them again.

Original review posted by user Jun 09, 2016

I order two Lane Benson faux leather loveseats, through Sofas & Sectionals in October 2013. Have taken exceptional care of these items. Followed the cleaning instructions as provided in the owner's manual. After 2 years, the fabric started to blister on all of the back cushions. The blistering started spreading across the cushion, then began to peel. On one cushion the fabric has almost peeled completely off. Of course the warranty on the fabric is only 1 year.

I contacted Lane with my issues. They proceeded to tell me about the 1 year warranty and that I was not eligible for any type of refund. They did ask for photos of the damage to send to quality control, which I provided. I did not hear any more from them after that.

Lane used to be high quality furniture. When you spend approximately $1300 for furniture you would expect it to last more than 2.5 years.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Quality of fabric

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Lane Benson Faux Leather Loveseat
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #862876

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Lane Furniture? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
39 of 310 Lane Furniture reviews

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Lane Furniture.
Filing a new complaint about
×