I ordered a gift item for $20.from lands end.

I paid to ship it. it doesn't fit so I want to exchange it. now I have to pay to return it. the total is close to $15.

most companies offer free returns if you are going to EXCHANGE it. I will not buy from them again i am a person that buys frequently from them both for myself and gifts for other people. I called them, tried to discuss it. the person just kept saying that is their policy.

she was rude.I am so angry because their competitors do not have that greedy policy.

Review about: Exchange Shipping Charge.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $20
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Lands End?

Comments

rek

If you have a lands end store or sears with lands end you can return your online order there free. They also do orders with free shipping no matter what! Hope this helps for future

Smiles a lot
Dothan, Alabama, United States #887934

Lands End is a fantastic company, great quality and their policy for returns of .....forever......can't be beat!you have an option to return your items to sears for free....if you use lands ends return label yes, you're charged $6.95 but, when you place a return order, like in your case for a different size, you get free shipping to send it back to you.

I've been shopping at lands end for years and their staff treated me above and beyond.To see this company on a site like pissed consumers is sad and unfair.

anonymous

Of the companies that I order from, very few of them offer postage for returning items, no matter if you want an exchange or a refund.