Lamplighter Mobile Home Community - Review in Other category from Braintree, Massachusetts
Lamplighter sold me a mobile home as a handyman special.
After I purchased the mobile home,lamplighter kept the add on craigslist,as bait for other tenants. Then they would switch them to another unit.
The management team is a joke. The mngr (wife) will tell you anything that pleases you,then the maintenance( husband ) won't honor the wife's agreement.
I had signed a year lease. 6 months into it they told me they were gonna raise my rent,I told them that was unnaceptible. They laughed in my face and said oh well.
They also enterd my home through a window,to see the condition of my home,before they filed a lien against me and evicted me .
1. Breach of contract
2. Illegal entry
Just ask the tenants what they think of the mngmt team!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Trailer Lot Rental
- Review category
- Real Estate
You May Also Like
- "My wife and I recently sold our second house in 3 years through Keller Williams. The first time went pretty good, with the exception we felt at times our realtors..."
- "I see you are in Houston. I am a Derksen dealer in TX and what I would tell you is that if you are basing your decision on the..."
- "The company hud homes department is a scam! After paying roughly $200 in attempt to increase my presence in the South Florida real estate market, they wouldnt respond to my..."
- "Kat King of 105 Medford St., Arlington, MA 02474 who owns Affirmedia in Greater Boston MA sold me an advertising package in 2013 which entailed various tasks that Kat would..."
- "I ordered 5 dresses on 2/16/16 and spent $120. They took my money, and I have NO CLOTHES! There is no live chat, and if they get back to you,..."
- " A week after purchasing a bed frame from the pit (clearance and discontinued items) the side of the bed gave out, at the time I had two other friends..."
- "I got a Tee Shirt instead of a Hoodie I ordered and I haven't gotten anything back from then other than canned responses. The hoodie was a XL Men's hoodie...."
- "Fedex Driver drinking on the job..."
- "I purchased a brand new laptop computer on November 29th and it was sent on November 30th. I received the computer on December 6th. On Decemberr 7th, I opened the..."