Lamesa Rv Fort Myers Fl - Banned from property for complaining

1 of 1 Lamesa Rv Fort Myers Fl reviews

We purchased a NEW Raptor Toyhauler from LaMesa RV Fort Myers FL.

So many things wrong.First day toilet blew out of the floor.

We complain, they say "working as designed" Slide out rubbed and damaged. We take back And they just replace the damaged part and put caulk in damaged area. We asked what was wrong and they couldn't say, said it was fixed. We take out again and sure enough, it happens again.

This time even more damage! We come back and have to make another they say. We book it anyways. My husband got called to work out of town.

We called and told them we needed to drop off 1 1/2 days earlier than scheduled appt. We didn't ask them to look at it earlier. Just needed to drop off early. They said NO WAY and wanted to schedule in another two weeks.

Unacceptable as we may be getting water damage. My husband had a verbal disagreement with them. He is mad! We have owned this NEW unit for 5 months and they have had it in service for over 3 of these.

They couldn't let us drop off 1 1/2 days early???? WHY? We needed them to RE DO what they didn't fix right the first time! We contacted Public Relations in CA, Javier, as we had to do before.

This time he said we were banned from ALL LaMesa RV nationwide, when we said we would have to contact television stations. Its under warranty AND they have a warranty part of ours in their possession. Yet we can't get because he says we are banned. No police or threats, only verbal disagreement over the phone.

NOW WE KNOW, LaMesa advoids doing warranty work and/or work they are incompetent on completing by BANNING their customers. The SAME customer that they were SO kind to when we were purchasing 5 months ago. Now kicked to the curb after they have our contract.

I suggest to NEVER use this company for anything!!!I have tried to talk to president of La Mesa in CA but, Javier intercepts ALL my calls and won't let me talk to him.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 1 Lamesa Rv Fort Myers Fl reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.