Lamesa Rv Fort Myers Fl - Banned from property for complaining
We purchased a NEW Raptor Toyhauler from LaMesa RV Fort Myers FL.
So many things wrong.First day toilet blew out of the floor.
We complain, they say "working as designed" Slide out rubbed and damaged. We take back And they just replace the damaged part and put caulk in damaged area. We asked what was wrong and they couldn't say, said it was fixed. We take out again and sure enough, it happens again.
This time even more damage! We come back and have to make another they say. We book it anyways. My husband got called to work out of town.
We called and told them we needed to drop off 1 1/2 days earlier than scheduled appt. We didn't ask them to look at it earlier. Just needed to drop off early. They said NO WAY and wanted to schedule in another two weeks.
Unacceptable as we may be getting water damage. My husband had a verbal disagreement with them. He is mad! We have owned this NEW unit for 5 months and they have had it in service for over 3 of these.
They couldn't let us drop off 1 1/2 days early???? WHY? We needed them to RE DO what they didn't fix right the first time! We contacted Public Relations in CA, Javier, as we had to do before.
This time he said we were banned from ALL LaMesa RV nationwide, when we said we would have to contact television stations. Its under warranty AND they have a warranty part of ours in their possession. Yet we can't get because he says we are banned. No police or threats, only verbal disagreement over the phone.
NOW WE KNOW, LaMesa advoids doing warranty work and/or work they are incompetent on completing by BANNING their customers. The SAME customer that they were SO kind to when we were purchasing 5 months ago. Now kicked to the curb after they have our contract.
I suggest to NEVER use this company for anything!!!I have tried to talk to president of La Mesa in CA but, Javier intercepts ALL my calls and won't let me talk to him.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Rv Dealership
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I am Little freelancer. I worked under a company. 1 month ago ARS Absolute Revenue Solutions ( Alan ) say send me doctor database and i send you payment Via..."
- "Nulla sit amet est. In enim justo, rhoncus ut, imperdiet a, venenatis vitae, justo. Nulla neque dolor, sagittis eget, iaculis quis, molestie non, velit. Praesent blandit laoreet nibh. Sed libero. Etiam..."
- "The back-story (1999): I was living in CA and four and a half months pregnant (after having lost a child in pregnancy at five months the previous year) when my mother,..."
- "Hello, My name is Thomas-I bought a web-site with this company in about 2007-They have treated me very well-It takes a few weeks to get your web-site design up and..."
- "We purchased 2 recliner chairs in jan 2013 for our in-laws in Florida. They only spend a few months a year in FL, and the chairs are kept in climate..."
- "I should have known better than to order a menu item by looking at the photo, but none the less I did. I ordered a new "Breakfast Skillet" and it..."
- "Avoid this "storage bed" which lacks storage - Junk! This was one of the most disappointing furniture purchases we ever made. From the pictures and the descriptions, we expected a..."
- "This was my first time ordering from fanatics only to learn to just buy from the actual nba store or lakers store next time. They sent me a woman's kobe..."
- "Maybe I can type better this time. Valen, purchased in September of 2010, sent to the rainbow bridge, December 08,2016. Dying from liver failure due to his intestines leaking into..."