Portsmouth, Virginia

We rented 248 W 21st St Apt C New York for 9-24-11 to 10-5-11 for our visit to NYC.We found this unit on Home Away.

When we arrived we found no towels or bed linens. The pillows on the bed had stains and the mattress pad had stains and there was not any clean replacements in the apartment. A smell form the bathroom came from a dirty toilet plunger sitting by the toilet. No smoke detector.

No wi-fi or tv which was to be supplied.We called the owner Mr Lamar Sapp and he did not return our calls. We had paid for the 10 day stay in full, so we did not want to find a hotel for our stay. We went out and purchase towels, wash cloths and a smoke alarm.

I have documented our problems with photos.We did not get our deposit returned till we made requests and then it was not in full and Mr Sapp would not give ue the reason for the lesser amount.

Review about: Edition Suites.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $3224
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Lamar Sapp?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Budget Inn Room Review Budget Inn "I stayed at the Budget Inn in Pinellas Park, Florida off Hwy 19 N from Thursday, 9/22 until Monday, 9/25. I've never stayed in such a rat hole! I stayed..." Read more Motel 6 - Room Review Motel 6 "When we opened the door it was obvious the room had not been cleaned from the last guest from the smell and just looking around..." Read more Bluegreen Resorts - WARNING - Top 5 Timeshare Scams - Share your thoughts feelings and dealings about your resort! Bluegreen Resorts "Timeshare owners beware! According to the FTC, numerous state attorney generals, BBB and other trusted sources, timeshare owners and consumers going on timeshare presentations are under attack. Anyone who has..." Read more Embassy Suites By Hilton - Roaches at Embassy Suites Atlanta Buckhead Embassy Suites By Hilton "Reservation dates March 30 - April 2. Room 424. I arrived at 2:30am and no one was at the front desk, so I walked around looking for someone, and eventually..." Read more Thumbtack - BUYER BE WARE OF SOUTH TEXAS LANDSCAPE!!!! Thumbtack "ATTACHMENT A DETAILED BACKGROUND ACCOUNTING OF ACTIONS FOR LANDSCAPING WORK @ 7397 REAL ROAD CHINA GROVE, TX 78263 My husband, Aaron ONeal and I, wife, Carla Baker, contacted Mr. Sodrock,..." Read more Volvo Cars - Transmission Volvo Cars "i bought a 2004 low milage was 99,000 and the transmission went on me then replace it the same problem i need my car to take my son to school..." Read more Racial Profiling Kroger's Cherry Grove, 450 Ohio Pike Sr 125, Beechmont Ave., Cincinnati, OH, 45255 Kroger "I Went Grocery Shopping Yesterday At Krogers Uscan And Bag I Felt Eyes Watching Me,But I Continued Shopping Anyway As I Went To The Fast Checkout The Employee Came Over..." Read more Ingo Money - Fees are all they are  after...the truth read Ingo Money "I have long time standing clients. And they Ingo will charge exorbitant fees for a "Mobile Check Load" They Ingo are opportunists with predatory standards to essentially fleece you upfront...and..." Read more