Verified Reviewer

I placed an order for a Shower door and install on November 4th with LakeSide Glass and Mirror via Kim Stewart Bstewart Inc.. The price was confirmed and approved at $725 SEMI FRAMELESS INSTALLED..

I was told that the turnaround would be 10-14 days. I went with them because of the turnaround time. I had to then email them 20 times over from Nov 4th to December 22nd. I was told numerous times that they were installing the week I emailed them.

All lies. They stopped responding to emails and even hung up on us when asked about it. I called other companies and told them of my situation and was told that Lakeside was behind on paying their vendors and one thought they had gone out of business already. I would run from This Company as they have lost me a lot of money with their lies.

They finally responded after multiple unanswered emails, no return calls and hanging up when call from a different number to an email where I said they were fn me by saying they were going to install today but since I used a curse word to correctly describe their lies and what they were doing they would not be installing. What a joke to think that anyone would believe that after 20 emails which the last 4 were unanswered and them not returning calls for a couple of days and then hanging up on us calling from a different number. This is unethical and lying pure and simple. I placed an order for a Shower door and install on November 4th with LakeSide Glass and Mirror via Kim Stewart Bstewart Inc..

The price was confirmed and approved at $725 SEMI FRAMELESS INSTALLED.. I was told that the turnaround would be 10-14 days. I went with them because of the turnaround time. I had to then email them 20 times over from Nov 4th to December 22nd.

I was told numerous times that they were installing the week I emailed them. All lies. They stopped responding to emails and even hung up on us when asked about it. I called other companies and told them of my situation and was told that Lakeside was behind on paying their vendors and one thought they had gone out of business already.

I would run from This Company as they have lost me a lot of money with their lies. They finally responded after multiple unanswered emails, no return calls and hanging up when call from a different number to an email where I said they were fn me by saying they were going to install today but since I used a curse word to correctly describe their lies and what they were doing they would not be installing. What a joke to think that anyone would believe that after 20 emails which the last 4 were unanswered and them not returning calls for a couple of days and then hanging up on us calling from a different number. This is unethical and lying pure and simple.

LakeSide Glass and Mirror via Kim Stewart Bstewart Inc.. The price was confirmed and approved at $725 SEMI FRAMELESS INSTALLED.. I was told that the turnaround would be 10-14 days. I went with them because of the turnaround time.

I had to then email them 20 times over from Nov 4th to December 22nd. I was told numerous times that they were installing the week I emailed them. All lies. They stopped responding to emails and even hung up on us when asked about it.

I called other companies and told them of my situation and was told that Lakeside was behind on paying their vendors and one thought they had gone out of business already. I would run from This Company as they have lost me a lot of money with their lies. They finally responded after multiple unanswered emails, no return calls and hanging up when call from a different number to an email where I said they were fn me by saying they were going to install today but since I used a curse word to correctly describe their lies and what they were doing they would not be installing.

User's recommendation: Run from them and use another company.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

LakeSide Glass and Mirror Reviews