Verified Reviewer

They over charge me 200$ for my water bill I didnt use it . No body can help me at the office.

The manager is unprofessional and very disrespectful plus rude .

They are charging me late fee when I always pay the rent on time . The manager got my money order for this month on July the 5 and my balance is 1,700 when I pay my rent on time every month

Location: Lakeland, Florida

Comments

let me tell you about Lamplighter on the River - so unprofessional - 1. I applied with the community in Aug and I called them and someone answer and said I was approved.

2. Nothing came from that call only that I was approved. I proceed to purchase the home from a third party - they third party didn't give any information just took my money and gave me the title. I got the title in my name and then call the office to get the contact since I was approved to move in in Aug - I bought the trailer in Sept.

and now I can't get a hold of anyone in the office - I then contacted the reginal manager and they assured me that I would get a contact but still to this day Oct. I haven't received a contract. worse way to start before I even moved in. Now there trying to charge me for Lot rent for Sept and Oct when I haven't even received a contract to even know what my lot rent is.

Now there trying to take my home is that there plan along trying to get my home if not from me then from previous owners when they sold it not knowing that they had to contact the office just to get it transfer they didn't even do that. I've take tons of time out of my schedule to contact corp nothing happen with them and contact the manager nothing happen with them. I'm at a lost here and thinking about get a lawyer if they take my home from me cause this is not how to run a business. I even know that much.

Like how are you going to accept someone to your community and then throw them to the side but only think about them when it comes to the money to collect the lot rent.

Like they took the time to write up a non payment of lot rent but couldn't take the time to write me up a contact. How rude.

@Khari Sca

why in the world would you want to live in a slum lords park? lakeshore management and its properties are operated by a slum lord our of Illinois with no regard for its residents. consider yourself lucky they didn't approve you.

Lakeshore Management Reviews