Revere, Massachusetts

HAS ANYONE FILED AN OFFICIAL COMPLAINT?IF SO HOW DO I DO THIS?

I WANT TO FILE ONE. I SUFFER FROM A FEW RHEUMATOLOGICAL ISSUES AND HAVE BEEN COMING HERE FOR 7 MONTHS ALREADY WITH NO EXPLANATION OR APPROPRIATE TREATMENT. JUST HAD A BIG FLARE UP AND WANTED HELP AND IT'S TAKEN OVER A WEEK TO GET A CALL BACK AND MEDICINE. HAD AN APPOINTMENT AND IT WAS A WASTE OF TIME BECAUSE THEY DID NOTHING FOR ME.

ON TOP OF THE BAD COMMUNICATION AND RUDE SERVICE THEY KEEP QUOTING ME THE NEW LAW ABOUT NARCOTICS AS IF I AM AN ABUSER LEADING ME TO BELIEVE THEY ARE JUST COVERING FOR THEMSELVES AND NOT THE PATIENT. IT IS OFFENSIVE. IF THEY LOOKED AT MY RECORDS THEY WOULD SEE MY CONDITIONS AND AS WELL THAT THEY LAST TIME I HAD ANY NARCOTICS WHAT OVER 7 MONTHS AGO. I WROTE BACK TO MY PRIMARY AND TOLD HER THAT I WAS CONCERNED THAT I WAS NOT BEING TREATED RIGHT AND GIVEN THE CORRECT TREATMENT SHE BLEW IT OFF.

I'M VERY FRUSTRATED WITH THEM AND I CAN GO INTO SO MANY MORE HORRIBLE EXPERIENCES LIKE BRUISES AND BLOWN VEINS, AN ER NURSE WHO WAS COMPLAINING ABOUT CHEAP NEEDLES AND MORE BRUISES, OR HOW ABOUT THE ER DOCTOR WHO KEPT TELLING ME HE WAS NOT A MIRACLE MAKER AND WAS ACTING LIKE HE WAS GOD AND I HAD TO YELL AT HIM TO STOP GIVING HIMSELF THAT TITLE.I'M SO DISGUSTED I NEED HELP AND WILL GO TO ANOTHER HOSPITAL BUT THIS NEEDS TO BE HEARD.

Review about: Lahey Clinic Service.

Review #820104 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Lahey Hospital and Medical Center?

Comments

NurseWhoCares

I have had the same experience at a hospital here in Australia and are disgusted as a Medical Professional myself that such hate and ignorance exists.

You go to hospital for care. Not abuse!

Try reporting your concerns to the hospital's customer service people.

You can also try making a written complaint to your States Medical Commision, which usually takes things way more seriously than the hospital itself.

Good luck.

Concord, Massachusetts, United States #1182651

Your obviously a nut a s anyone on the medical can tell this