Memphis, Tennessee

Please do not make the huge mistake of leasing a machine from LADCO or using elavon services.Today November 9,2015 I finally get to return my machine and end my lease after 4 years of paying 64.96 a month.

I have paid 3,118 to LADCO in total. This does not include the 100+ a month I was giving to elavon. I stopped using this machine after my 1st year when I realized it was a complete rip off. I was told I would pay 1 percent of my sales and no per transaction fee which was a lie.

Each month I was paying almost 20 percent of my merchant sales. It was cheaper to just stop using it and switch to square which I have no complaints. When I tried to get out my contract they told me I was stuck and the only way I could get out was to buy out the remainder of my lease.

The worst part is that the machine never worked properly.Within 1st year they switched my machine out twice.

Review about: Verifone Omni 5600 Credit Card Machine.

Interest Rate
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Pricing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ladco Leasing?

Comments