Update by user Jan 12

Scam!

Original review posted by user Jan 11

I wish I had done a little bit more research indeed.I thought Lacewigsbuy was a legitimate company thinking it was based in Canada, WRONG!

Related: Wigsis - NEVER AGAIN! WORST DECISION EVER TO BUY FROM THEM

their manufacturers are in Suzhou,China I was shocked! Got my wig and I was very displeased it was very thin it smelled like cornchips the wig was made poorly and it look nothing as displayed I don't even think it was Human Indian Remi by touching it. I told them about it and they said I had to pay $20 for return label why must I pay $20 for return label when there was suppose to be one in the package??

Then they said if they see something wrong with the item I'll get free refund and if their isn't I'll be charged a 30% re stocking fee how are you to determine if something wrong with it?lol joke I had contacted my bank and FBI Fraud Online.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Wig
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Lacewigsbuy?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.