Verified Reviewer

Safer to stay away from The Lace Bra if you care about getting a full refund.

My complaint is about their lengthy full return procedure.

This is what happened.

2/23/21 Placed the order of the Lace Bra

3/18/21 Finally arrived

3/20/21 Made a request for a full refund

3/24/21 Shipped the item back to the company (in a cardboard box large enough not to cause wrinkle) by UPS

3/30/21 No response, so I emailed and asked why.

3/30/21 Got reply from them saying It is important that we receive the returned items in the same condition as you received them (unused and undamaged, in their original condition). The refund will be processed as soon as the returned products arrive and are inspected in our warehouse.

4/19/21 I started to wonder if they have no intention to give a refund by making a customer to wait so long and forget all about it.

So, I emailed them and mentioned that I would file a complaint about them to BBB, FTC, and some others.

4/20/21 Got a weird reply saying We are really sorry that you have not yet received The Lace Bra. Due to the incredible demand for The Lace Bra and the current circumstances, it takes longer than usual for orders to reach our customers. To avoid any further inconvenience, we have decided to cancel your order and provide a full refund. (Yes, the fact is I did receive it, though, )

4/20/21 Responded to the previous email to tell how confusing their response was.

4/22/21 Finally I got a confirmation email saying that they decided to give me a full refund.

I dont really know what is going with this company, though, I cannot help wondering if that is kind of their tactic to refuse to give a full refund to their customers.

They empathize, It is important that we receive the returned items in the same condition as you received them (unused and undamaged, in their original condition).

The refund will be processed as soon as the returned products arrive and are inspected in our warehouse. This ("in their original condition")made me feel like they could reject my request for a refund by saying like It was wrinkled.

I imagined, the longer they take (supposedly the returned items are stuck in their warehouse to be inspected), the worse condition the returned items get inside their packets under the piles of them.)

It was very frustrating that I had to nudge them many times by emailing. And I cannot help imagining they are doing the same thing to many of their customers who want a full refund.

It shouldnt take that long to actually get a full refund.

User's recommendation: Better not buy from the Lace Bra because they make it hard for you to get a full refund.

Preferred solution: I just wanted to warn other people. Hope that the company does a better job..

Comments