The product is the best bra I have ever had and I am 75 years old. BUT, your customer service needs work.

I placed an order for 2 bras, one beige, one black. On that one order, I received 1 beige bra, correct size 40C. The black bra, on the same order mind you, was a 36D. Hmmm.

So I texted, offered to return the 36D, since that is incorrect size. Customer Service said, don't return, we will correct it within 24 to 48 hours. Twice I went through this procedure. 11/15/21, still no call back, still no text, still no bra.

Today I am (I sincerely hope) assured that one black bra size 40 C will be sent in 7 to 14 days. I hope I will not have to repeat this process again. I can go to Macy's, Belk, Neiman Marcus or any other reputable establishment and receive correct product for price paid, without this unnecessary waste of time. The deal is, you make an excellent bra and I was looking forward to 1) buying more, and 2) Referring many others to you.

Let's see how this all works out. Communication is the key.

User's recommendation: oh, depending on service, I assure you.

Location: Charlotte, North Carolina