Labor Ready - Won't repair my furtinure that there workers ruined or return phone calls

50 of 221 Labor Ready reviews

They came to move some couches and tore them trying to force them through the door.They did not know what they where doing even though they told me these two men have been with them for 5 years and they would be able to handle the job.

I asked if they where insured and I was told by the office manger that they where until I put a claim in. They lied and she was very rude. Then I finally spoke to a Laurel Miller and was told to get a quote to get them fixed that cost me $60.00 when I did and tried to get a hold of her I was sent to a Mike Sparks and he does not return calls either. From that point on they keep giving me the run around.

I also have pictures to support my claim.I even sent a letter to the legal department but never answered me.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
50 of 221 Labor Ready reviews

Feb 07 #1282667

You don't seem to be making any progress on the consumer learning curve. Who in his right mind pays for an estimate?

0 0 Reply
Phillip

Feb 07 #1282656 Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States

Take them to small claims court. You'll win.
You don't have to rely on the good heartedness of a company to get legal relief. They clearly damaged your furniture and the judge will find in your favor. They probably won't even show up to court.
You will get a judgement. Then you will have the joy of trying to enforce a collection against them.
Filing a case in small claims court is easy to do. Go for it.

0 0 Reply

Jan 24, 2016 #1100046

First off, don't hire day laborers to move furniture for you, ***.

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Labor Ready.
Filing a new complaint about
×