La Quinta Dental Group And Orthodontics - STAY AWAY FROM LAQUINTA DENTAL
Overcharges, bait and switch and much more.Installed a dental bridge that cost over $3,000 and it fell apart 21 months later.
They will not refund the money even though we had to have the work redone elsewhere and pay again. Read their reviews and check the BBB. Very crooked company. So many complaints that I cant list them all.
While you are in the chair having the work done, they try to get you to buy all kinds of products.
I had scheduled a cleaning several times that my cost was to be $5 (insurance paid the rest) and each time they agreed to that and when I got ready to leave they would say "oh no, we never said that and besides we had to do a periodontal cleaning." Not once but twice.Insurance company can't even figure out the billing charges and said none of it makes sense
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Triple Dental Bridge
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
You May Also Like
- "I'm attaching a letter from Kaiser Permanente Privacy Compliance Program Manager for NCAL Regional Compliance & Privacy Office stating they want a "Receipt" they think I have. Kaiser..."
- "I went to Affordable Dentures on 07/2015 and technician took me X rays, she said that she had to remove 3 teeth, because 1 was shifted, 1 loose and 1..."
- "they do not provide you what they promiseas someone mentioned before they treat you like a celebrity until they get your money notice that none of them at the office..."
- "Could somebody help me retrieve the first fourteen digits on my credit card please? I have not seen my card for a month and I need help to remember my..."
- "Fema lies to people and scam people i have been dealing with fema since august everytime i talk to fema its a new excuse of what they need everytime i..."
- "I ordered 3 items. I received the coffe cup fairly quickly, and the dog trainer bracelet approximately a week later. My 3rd item was a pair of black leggings with..."
- " They paid $10,000 are more of expenses for my automobile which if I did not have a warranty I would had paid all out of pockets, they was their..."
- "I posted a blog post on ISIS-Comesuticals' blog asking about one of their 4 fl oz products that have suddenly been pulled off the market, and I was surprised to..."
- "Ordered three jackets from rosegal.com and two were delivered, still waiting on the third. The quality is mind-blowingly horrible, and the fabric is atrocious. The jackets even SMELL carcinogenic. The..."