La Quinta Dental Group And Orthodontics - STAY AWAY FROM LAQUINTA DENTAL
Overcharges, bait and switch and much more.Installed a dental bridge that cost over $3,000 and it fell apart 21 months later.
They will not refund the money even though we had to have the work redone elsewhere and pay again. Read their reviews and check the BBB. Very crooked company. So many complaints that I cant list them all.
While you are in the chair having the work done, they try to get you to buy all kinds of products.
I had scheduled a cleaning several times that my cost was to be $5 (insurance paid the rest) and each time they agreed to that and when I got ready to leave they would say "oh no, we never said that and besides we had to do a periodontal cleaning." Not once but twice.Insurance company can't even figure out the billing charges and said none of it makes sense
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Triple Dental Bridge
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
You May Also Like
- "i can personally relate to patients complaining about poor dental service, and then the dentist resort to blaming the patient for their mistakes.my partials were so deformed that friends of..."
- "Good afternoon, my name is Oxana Donahoe. I want to share the horrible experience about clinic visit Aspen Dental to the address: 1401 North Veterans Parkway, Bloomington, IL 61704. We..."
- "I went to Affordable Dentures on 07/2015 and technician took me X rays, she said that she had to remove 3 teeth, because 1 was shifted, 1 loose and 1..."
- "There is no customer care.. I love to shop on Zara, just like there cloths ... this is my first time that have to deal with their customer care... turn..."
- "Months of wasted time!!! I'm so pissed right now that I could spit nails. The launch of our new business has now been put on hold indefinitely due to the..."
- "Just bought these 2 months ago. Today the sole at the heel came away from the sneaker. They must use some pretty cheap glue to have them fall apart after..."
- "I posted a blog post on ISIS-Comesuticals' blog asking about one of their 4 fl oz products that have suddenly been pulled off the market, and I was surprised to..."
- "My wife and I recently paid $5,000 in cash to Marlena Martin and she promised my wife a title. However someone else was crowned. My wife and I tried to..."
- "Ordered three jackets from rosegal.com and two were delivered, still waiting on the third. The quality is mind-blowingly horrible, and the fabric is atrocious. The jackets even SMELL carcinogenic. The..."