La Quinta Dental Group And Orthodontics - STAY AWAY FROM LAQUINTA DENTAL
Overcharges, bait and switch and much more.Installed a dental bridge that cost over $3,000 and it fell apart 21 months later.
They will not refund the money even though we had to have the work redone elsewhere and pay again. Read their reviews and check the BBB. Very crooked company. So many complaints that I cant list them all.
While you are in the chair having the work done, they try to get you to buy all kinds of products.
I had scheduled a cleaning several times that my cost was to be $5 (insurance paid the rest) and each time they agreed to that and when I got ready to leave they would say "oh no, we never said that and besides we had to do a periodontal cleaning." Not once but twice.Insurance company can't even figure out the billing charges and said none of it makes sense
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Triple Dental Bridge
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
You May Also Like
- "Dr. Jennifer Martinick & the current ISHRS Leadership are a DISGRACE!!!!This is a NON-COMMERCIAL POSTING/WEBSITE. Any statements below are my opinion only.For reasons described below, Dr Jennifer Martinick, President of..."
- "My husband called me on his lunch break and asked me to make him an appointment to have a tooth pulled. I called and he had his tooth pulled @..."
- "I was told by my periodontist that as soon as the technology for implants improved I should get them and I did for my whole mouth. And it was..."
- "SHOCKING DISHONESTY AND FALSE CLAIMS. I was never able to speak to a person. They were supposed to e-mail me when my phone was received and to give me a..."
- " They paid $10,000 are more of expenses for my automobile which if I did not have a warranty I would had paid all out of pockets, they was their..."
- "I purchased Martha Stewart Living kitchen cabinets with Home Depot in Atascadero, CA in May 2014. The upper cabinets were white high gloss laminate called "Picket Fence". The original..."
- "Watch out for Lam.Nguyen @infinitioftampa.com , he'll attempt to scam you. I was interested in a pre-owned QX56 and he scammed me for over three days leading me to believe..."
- "I bought a $14.00 pair of earrings that looked beautiful on their website. They looked stunning, and I was so excited to get them. I got them in the mail..."
- "I have so far NOT rec'd 5 items. They wont refund, cause it shows it made it to my town 1 item didnt fit description 1 item is broken I..."