La Flor- I found HAIR in their Crushed Red Pepper Bottle!!
In Feb 2012, I found what could be ANIMAL hair an/or HUMAN hair in La Flor's Crushed Red Pepper in the 4oz.size.
I opened the freshness seal and underneath were these small pieces of what looks like animal hair and then when I looked inside the bottle their was a 3 inch long BLACK HUMAN HAIR. At first I didn't think anything of it and I was in so much denial I even threw out long human hair and I wish i kept it for all to see. Of course the company never responded when I ask for some kind of refund or something to resolve this. The least they could've done is assured me that they will be more proactive in their quality control.
I took Pictures of some of the hair that was in the bottle.
I am returning this bottle to get it exchanged for Mckormick's Crushed Red Pepper.I will never buy anything from La Flor again and this product has been in my family through generations.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
You May Also Like
- "My name is Mouyed Abdelgabbar, Canadian , Living in Dammam , Saudi Arabia . 2 weeks ago , i bought a Lipton brand , Peach Mango Tea , a new product..."
- "I bought a bag of Clany's chex mix from Aldi's which is good and economical. However i placed some in my mouth and something was cutting my tongue and it..."
- "I was sitting down tonight enjoying a bowl of Breyer's ice cream, Reese's Blast to be exact. I was chomping on the bits of chocolate cups with my front teeth,..."
- "In March I had a shockingly bad MegaBus experience on various levels, and I've heard of similar from friends. When I got home that night, I wrote a review..."
- "Minutes after I summit my online purchase, I received an email informing me that the Fendi glasses I just purchased were damaged, I immediately proceed to cancel it, but they..."
- "Nulla sit amet est. In enim justo, rhoncus ut, imperdiet a, venenatis vitae, justo. Nulla neque dolor, sagittis eget, iaculis quis, molestie non, velit. Praesent blandit laoreet nibh. Sed libero. Etiam..."
- "I am very, very, very dissatisfied with Telmex. It does need a very long time before I'm getting upset. It's my personality as well I spend several years as a..."
- "Total scam the kit does not cost $39.95 like is advertised (I attached picture) you are billed $123.84 for the kit. In 3 payments of $39.95..Then if you don't cancel..."
- "When times are tight and then you come across an ad that offers a great product for a great price, only to see it is false is sad. I didn't..."