La Flor- I found HAIR in their Crushed Red Pepper Bottle!!
In Feb 2012, I found what could be ANIMAL hair an/or HUMAN hair in La Flor's Crushed Red Pepper in the 4oz.size.
I opened the freshness seal and underneath were these small pieces of what looks like animal hair and then when I looked inside the bottle their was a 3 inch long BLACK HUMAN HAIR. At first I didn't think anything of it and I was in so much denial I even threw out long human hair and I wish i kept it for all to see. Of course the company never responded when I ask for some kind of refund or something to resolve this. The least they could've done is assured me that they will be more proactive in their quality control.
I took Pictures of some of the hair that was in the bottle.
I am returning this bottle to get it exchanged for Mckormick's Crushed Red Pepper.I will never buy anything from La Flor again and this product has been in my family through generations.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
You May Also Like
- "My daughter wanted a snack at the store so I bought her a bag of Cool Ranch Doritos. She opened them and ate about 1/3 of the bag and..."
- "I bought a package out of the vending machine at work on December 1st, 2015. They had not yet expired, but would be by December 19th, 2015. I didn't look..."
- "Hey I brought a can on Arizona and almost drunk half and it start tasting funny so my husband cut open the can and we found some paper like stuff..."
- "We got a new roof that is now in our falling piece by piece in to our yard. This is not the first time either. September 20th is when the..."
- "We spent a lot of labor prepping the deck properly according to instructions. Spent a lot of hours applying the deck over. Actually left town to allow the decking to..."
- "i have been a customer for years and my account was deleted with no explanation of why? i paid for and upgrade this week and the same day it went..."
- "I called Airbnb to let them know that I had a signed contract with Ms. Ponga which superseded theirs and any dispute was to be handled my the American Arbitration..."
- "I have a shop on Etsy; rather, had. I've been suspended, twice. In the announcement, it read: "Please check email for a message explaining why, and how to restore account...."
- "The worst customer service I've experienced in years, but that matches the quality of the product. I wanted a decent wig to wear on bad hair days. I could have..."