La Flor- I found HAIR in their Crushed Red Pepper Bottle!!
In Feb 2012, I found what could be ANIMAL hair an/or HUMAN hair in La Flor's Crushed Red Pepper in the 4oz.size.
I opened the freshness seal and underneath were these small pieces of what looks like animal hair and then when I looked inside the bottle their was a 3 inch long BLACK HUMAN HAIR. At first I didn't think anything of it and I was in so much denial I even threw out long human hair and I wish i kept it for all to see. Of course the company never responded when I ask for some kind of refund or something to resolve this. The least they could've done is assured me that they will be more proactive in their quality control.
I took Pictures of some of the hair that was in the bottle.
I am returning this bottle to get it exchanged for Mckormick's Crushed Red Pepper.I will never buy anything from La Flor again and this product has been in my family through generations.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
You May Also Like
- "I have an issue with the parmesan goldfish product's quality control. Every time I open a new bag, I never know what to expect and I hate that. I just..."
- "Bought a can of family size Great Value chicken noodle soup. Found larvae when attempting to eat. The fine folks at Wal-Mart were contacted but couldn't be burdened with a..."
- "I bought an Arizona Arnold Palmer Half and Half Lite today at a grocery store in Chicago. When I got home and went to open it I noticed the..."
- "I Googled i need to change my address at the post office so then i clicked on official usps change of address form, i read through everything to make sure..."
- "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife..."
- "My wife’s Asus laptop screen started flickering 4 days before the warranty was up. This was the only stroke of luck in the whole scenario that follows. Checked the device..."
- "Was looking to upgrade my old phone and cell provider was having a sale.So I thought I would give LG a try. Nice looking phone. Specs seemed ok for what..."
- "Eastchester Chriysler Jeep Dodge dealer on 4007 on Boston Road, lied to me big time, I told them the truth about everything that I got pre-approved for 30k through capital..."
- "I have a shop on Etsy; rather, had. I've been suspended, twice. In the announcement, it read: "Please check email for a message explaining why, and how to restore account...."