New York, New York
9.8K views 116 comments

Update by user Oct 22, 2012

HEY GUYS I havent checked back here because I gave up.But KYLE LEON IS A SCAM.

Guranteed money back turned out to be a run around. I was told by this guy Alexander on here that he would get my money back.

Well guess what I asked on May 30th for my money back, and I still havent seen a dollar yet.Ive been had for $200 STAY AWAY, the programs bogus anyway

Update by user Oct 22, 2012

HEY GUYS I havent checked back here because I gave up.But KYLE LEON IS A SCAM.

Update by user Jul 06, 2012

Hello guys I just wanted to let you know, this is =sue has still yet to be resolved and I am on the 2nd month of trying to even reach somebody.

Original review posted by user May 30, 2012

So far in the last 24 hours I have dealt with this company I feel as if I was SCAMMED. First of all I was sold on the 1st video and made the 1st purchase which cost $47. After I made this purchase another video played, at this point I knew I was going to be in for a ride. I instantly knew this next video was going to be a second at selling me another product. So after this one played i hit the "NEXT" button and it instantly charged me without warning for $37. So I was like o.k no big deal I guess I can use it. Best part is after I do this A THIRD video plays and attempted to dupe me into a $97 purchase.

Now after I made this purchase, I received no welcome email or anything. I cant get into a website and download what I bought. So I immediately looked for a "contact" page. And the only thing you can do is email this company. I also realized at this point WOW what did I get myself into. Best part is this email address is an automated system.

I saw on this website that an affiliate of the company posted his email in response to a similar posting to mine. So I shot him an email, and still no response. Also I replied to one of Kyle Leons emails.... And Nothing.

From this experience I am truly disgusted with this company and want my money back, but theres no way of getting in touch with someone. I would keep the program if I can get what i paid for but at this point its pathetic.

IMO stay away from this

Review about: The Muscle Maximizer.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $100
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Kyle Leon?

Comments

, Curaçao #868468

I don't know where you are, but I am in Korea and never had the problems that you have described.I too was offered the up-sells but was not "instantly charged." I chose to buy the cookbook but declined the $97.

personal training.

Also, I have contacted support for various reasons, and have always heard back from them withing 48 hours. I too have trouble at times with various vendors; therefore, I sympathize with your frustration.

However, it's often the outsourced support center personnel that leads to problems.

Anyhow, I am sorry you had such a bad experience.

My support team would never have put you through that.

Regards,

T.Dean Snyder www.themusclemazimizerworkout.com

SaraK

Good morning

It’s Sara here, one of our team of service representatives who work each weekday from 10am to 4pm e.s.t.

It’s our job to answer your concerns and make you happy to the best of our abilities.

Please just click the ‘Contact’ button on our web site.

Do you see the e-mail addresses? Simply send us your real name and your purchase particulars, or your question, concern, or request and we’ll service you with the same award winning 5STAR treatment that we use with each of our valued, respected clients.

Our web site has been acknowledged as the easiest to navigate and obtain service among thousands of online business competitors!

When you make statements such as those in your e-mail it tends to smear our wonderful reputation that we have with over 500,000 customers in over 170 countries around the globe. Once again, thank you for your business, we appreciate your loyal support and we’ll strive to solve whatever problem, or concern that you have encountered.

Best Regards From Our Dedicated Service Team, Sara SK Muscle Meals Inc.sara@musclemealsinc.com

Guelph, Ontario, Canada #854964

Good afternoon all,

It’s Kelly SP here, one of our team of service representatives who work each weekday from 10am to 4pm e.s.t.

We have found that customers sometimes request a refund because they do not understand that they do not receive a physical product delivered to their door, the ‘easy to use’ program is downloadable to any computer, lap top, or mobile device.

If there’s absolutely any problem with the download format we are there to help and ensure a smooth use of our wonderful products that thousands of satisfied customers use in over 170 Countries around the globe.

If however, this life-changing experience is not for you, for whatever reason you have, we are only too happy to honour your refund request.

Should you change your mind please feel free to re-order at any time, at whatever price exists at the time of re-order and whatever bonuses, if any, will be gratefully supplied. Best Regards From Our Dedicated Service Team, Kelly SP kelly@musclemealsinc.com 1 (888)-859-4007

kortta

check latest kyle leon product adonis golden ratio review

smore.com/0c2c-adonis-golden-ratio-review

I'm sorry that this didn't workout for you it must have been a singled out mishap because I bought the program and had my money returned within a week of my initial email

KKSP

"djmoffs"

I have searched both of my email ticket databases and my kelly@musclemealsinc.com account, I do not see that we have received an email from anything with "djmoffs" in the address.

I ask again that you contact us directly so that we can help you. Please know that Pissed Consumer is not our site, we simply search it for comments like these.

We want to help you, please write or call us.

Thanks,

Muscle Meals Inc.

kelly@musclemealsinc.com

ou812

I am very leery of buying this, i would love to try it but with all the bad reviews i am very unsure of the purchase...

KKSP
to ou812 Toronto, Ontario, Canada #737653

Hi ou812,

I represent Kyle Leon and his brands (The Muscle Maximizer & Customized Fat Loss programs). We have a customer service department dedicated to providing you with all you need to know about this program, please feel free to contact me directly.

Please know that we are here to help, you simplyt have to message US regarding your purchase.

Thanks,

Muscle Meals Inc.

kelly@musclemealsinc.com

roarinEE1

i bought the program about a montha ago and ive seen awesome results.its not *** at all.

Really no program will work for you if you dont dicipline and dedicate yourself everyday. If your mad because a refuynd didnt come in thats sincere but to say that the program itself is a scam??

is revealing to everyone you didnt try at all.:zzz

katara

check latest kyle leon product that everybody talking about adonis golden ratio review go to : smore.com/0c2c-adonis-golden-ratio-review