John Anzin presented an informative tax and accounting workshop at the 2015 Instructors Conference in Nashville that was greatly appreciated by everyone in attendance.The workshop was very well presented and represented the first time in years that business related content was presented to Instructors.

This tax and accounting workshop is available to all Kumon Instructors by either emailing the Kumon Canada head office or Kumon University in Teaneck. Knowing John for nearly five years, I can personally attest to his high degree of integrity and financial expertise which he shares with Instructors on a regular basis.

John is always willing to go the extra mile to help all Kumon Instructors.I am proud and thankful that he is part of the Kumon family.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Kumon Seminar
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Kumon?

Comments

Nate Pearson

John Anzin, VP Finance for Kumon Canada delivered an excellent tax and accounting workshop.I learned a lot of information as a US Instructors and I talked with my Canadian colleagues who also learned a great deal from this workshop.

We need more business and accounting oriented training at Kumon.

If it wasn't for Mr.Anzin we would not have any.

Excellent workshop.

Hamilton, Ontario, Canada #1289203

I also attended the workshop preaented by Mr.Anzin and found it to be excellent.

I have met Mr.

Anzin on many occasions and find him to be a tremendous asset to Kumon Canada.He is polite, professional and always listens to our concerns and issues.

to Anonymous Brampton, Ontario, Canada #1289219

I have had the pleasure of having Mr.Anzin visit my centre and found him to be engaging and knowledgeable with respect to everything Kumon.

He provided me with financial advice and tips, and offered to keep in touch so that we could keep the conversation going. When I ran into John at the 2016 holiday luncheon we continued our conversation for a lengthy period of time.

I appreciate the fact that he genuinely cares about us.It means a lot that we have someone who we can count on at Kumon Canada.

to Anonymous Mississauga, Ontario, Canada #1289222

Mr.Anzin also visited my centre, and I found him to be very professional and engaging.

He provided me with a soft copy of his tax and accounting workshop which I reference all the time.

The material contained in this presentation has helped me run my business in a more efficient and cost effective manner.Thank you John.