Kumon is an educational center with its own after-school learning program. It was founded by Toru Kumon and headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey. The center offers special math and reading

Kumon - Tax and Accounting Workshop

2 of 78 Kumon reviews

John Anzin presented an informative tax and accounting workshop at the 2015 Instructors Conference in Nashville that was greatly appreciated by everyone in attendance.The workshop was very well presented and represented the first time in years that business related content was presented to Instructors.

This tax and accounting workshop is available to all Kumon Instructors by either emailing the Kumon Canada head office or Kumon University in Teaneck. Knowing John for nearly five years, I can personally attest to his high degree of integrity and financial expertise which he shares with Instructors on a regular basis.

John is always willing to go the extra mile to help all Kumon Instructors.I am proud and thankful that he is part of the Kumon family.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Good quality
Product or service
Review category
Education
review #1009295

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Kumon? Submit review ›
Helpful? 4 Yes 4 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
2 of 78 Kumon reviews

Feb 16 #1289310 Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

I also attended the tax and accounting workshop at the 2015 KNA Instructor Conference and found the presentation and materials to be informative with creative and clever content. The workshop was very well presented. A+

1 0 Reply

Feb 16 #1289203 Hamilton, Ontario, Canada

I also attended the workshop preaented by Mr. Anzin and found it to be excellent. I have met Mr. Anzin on many occasions and find him to be a tremendous asset to Kumon Canada. He is polite, professional and always listens to our concerns and issues.

4 0 Reply

Feb 16 #1289219 Brampton, Ontario, Canada

I have had the pleasure of having Mr. Anzin visit my centre and found him to be engaging and knowledgeable with respect to everything Kumon. He provided me with financial advice and tips, and offered to keep in touch so that we could keep the conversation going. When I ran into John at the 2016 holiday luncheon we continued our conversation for a lengthy period of time. I appreciate the fact that he genuinely cares about us. It means a lot that we have someone who we can count on at Kumon Canada.

3 0 Reply

Feb 16 #1289222 Mississauga, Ontario, Canada

Mr. Anzin also visited my centre, and I found him to be very professional and engaging. He provided me with a soft copy of his tax and accounting workshop which I reference all the time. The material contained in this presentation has helped me run my business in a more efficient and cost effective manner. Thank you John.

3 0 Reply

Feb 16 #1289328 San Jose, California, United States

John Anzin presented an informative tax and accounting workshop at the 2015 Instructors Conference in Nashville that was greatly appreciated by everyone in attendance. The workshop was very well presented and represented the first time in years that business-related content was presented to Instructors.
This tax and accounting workshop is available to all Kumon Instructors by either emailing the Kumon Canada head office or Kumon University in Teaneck, NJ. Knowing John for nearly five years, I can personally attest to his high degree of integrity and financial expertise which he shares with Instructors on a regular basis.
John is always willing to go the extra mile to help all Kumon Instructors. I am proud and thankful that he is part of the Kumon family.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.