Nuremberg, Bavaria

Lauren Fine should be investigated by the Cape Law Society for conduct unbecoming off a attorney.I would not employ her 'legal' or "personal" services or those of her partners!

She has featured as a bad attorney in several editions of NOSEWEEK magazine! It is unprofessional to employ her and then to find out that she is not who she pretended to be.

I do not think that she is a proper attorney and I will not be using her services again.Noboddy else should use her services also!

Review about: Kss Keller Snyman Schelhase Attorney.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Kss Keller Snyman Schelhase?

Comments

I have some information regarding what has and is happening here.I do not want to hear from anyone connected in anyway to Danielle Margaux.

I would however be happy to communicate with anyone connected to Lauren Fine or her family.You can email me on theyetiwhoatespaghetti@outlook.com There is a dangerous game being played here and I am sure that the more information Lauren Fine and her family have the better they will be able to deal with this.

I Would Not Hire, Nor Recommend Arbitration Mediation Conciliation Center! No Way! A Big Scam And RipOff! Arbitration Mediation Conciliation Center "I had an Arbitration Meeting with Mr. Thomas Craigo very recently in November of 2016 against Pro Comfort Air Systems and we were in his office for nearly two full..." Read more Cordell And Cordell - Don't get scammed by these guys! Cordell And Cordell "In Boise I hired an attorney who charged me over $6,000 in two months! He didn't do ANYTHING. He forwarded me email from the opposing party and filed one affidavit..." Read more Finn Law Group - Tom Finn, Attorney - Hilton Head Island  ***USE CAUTION*** Finn Law Group "This so-called attorney attempted to intimidate me based on the false allegations of his personal friend, Paulette Elaine Rocco Gosden Tumbarello. She is a real estate broker in Hilton..." Read more McCullough And Mitchell Pa - CONSUMERS BEWARE! McCullough & Mitchell Orlando Lawyers, steer clear! McCullough And Mitchell Pa "We were directly solicited by letter from this firm and it's partner Timothy McCullough who is the older lawyer in the firm. So we get a letter from this guy..." Read more Wish - Not HAPPY Wish "This is not the swimsuit I ordered and I paid for express shipping for a reason due to me needing it by June 30 2017 for a reason and am..." Read more Weathertech Canada - Terrible Mat fit and louzy costumer service Weathertech Canada "I purchased a set of front floor mats for my 2017 Jaguar XE. They took weeks to arrive and when they did unfortunately the fit was awful. There are big..." Read more Keystone Rv - Front cap fading Keystone Rv "I have contacted Keystone several times, published to story in Trailer Life, contacted the dealer twice, and they also contacted Keystone. Basically, the feedback was no warranty, no repair. I..." Read more Hoverkicks - Very disgusted Hoverkicks "Paid $150 for these for my son's birthday yesterday and the orange light doesn't work. I ordered these in May, and I'm aware the return policy is only good for..." Read more