Review about Kronos Hair Care Product from Bellflower, California
ISSUE NOT RESOLVED
I have been using Kronos hair products for 7 years and it has help me not to loose more hair.I was loosing my hair for years and Krono stop the lost.
Now I am 50 years old and thanks to Krono I am not bold.Thank you Krino
This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Good quality
- Product or service
- Kronos Hair Care Product
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
Had an experience with Kronos Hair Care? Submit review ›
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0 ✓
You May Also Like
- "I started using R+F at the end of this past May. I was so impressed with my personal results within (3 days), that I decided to join to get a..."
- "This advertisement: which claims to be endorsed by dr. Oz. seems to be a *** , when you call the number on there web site you get know real person,..."
- "Okay im in the middle of a dispute with the yunique company! I place my order on their Black Monday special sale and it is May 26th 2016 and I..."
- "I ordered flowers for my girlfriend, instructed and payed extra to have them delivered before lunch time to her job. It was 5oclock and still no flowers. I called and..."
- "I was so excited about the flowers I ordered from Florists.com for a birthday. I ordered Sunflowers in a beautiful watering can painted with Sunflowers. The watering can..."
- "Yesterday, it was Easter and after church we went to Benihanas to have lunch. The service was great until the cook arrived at the table. He did not seem ready..."
- "Every month I have to contact them. They tell me problem is resolved and the next month they do it again. Charges for install and their modem I never got..."
- "I was expecting an overnight envelope but it was delayed for a week. Followed up with email and calls but was told due to Thanksgiving, volume is high and just..."
- "After seeing that a Cheryl B. from my small hometown had viewed a quote sent for pet photography I was able to see her last name. Curious, I have been..."