Kresh Weatherization damaged my home and stole from me
KResh weatherization and it's owner Ryan, came to our home to do work.He never finished the work.
He damaged our driveway, carpeting and worse of all one of his employees stole from our young child. Stealing money and educational devices from a special needs child is disgusting! the stolen learning device had a tracker and it tracked to the employee's house and the police are prosecuting. The contractor promised our son he would replace the stolen items back in october and here we are in December and he refuses to pay.
He damaged our home's heater too. Buyer beware, he comes to job site on a saturday morning reaking of alcoholic beverages. He looked high on something the last day he showed up. He refuses to finish the job.
He is a good talker and can talk anyone in circles with his charming ways. Dont fall for his sneaky delay tactics.
He was in jail on $50,000 bail for attempting to fatally injure someone who disagreed with him.Scary that the state allows him around young children.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "Having pool tiles removed and new ones placed plus acid wash today and tomorrow at a cost of over $5000. I have MANY pictures where the original tiles never made..."
- "A&E notes While I have my service contract through Sears it is A&E that gets sent out. The following is about A&E Service. Notes about Sears visit for washer (2/6/14) around noon. The..."
- "I bought a new home. Knowing the 3 bedrooms would need carpet, I planned weeks in advance and found the perfect carpet: Mohawk Soft DeCor, English Pewter color. ..."
- "My local company purchased by Amerigas, my tank, my delivery invoices, and my bill stated to make checks out to Silsbee Propane the price per gallon goes up every delivery,..."
- "Where do I begin.... We have had nothing but issues with Ryan Homes. To start, quality of work is bottom of the barrel. After moving in, it became immediately apparent..."
- "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife..."
- "Hello there this is been the worst experience of my life well not quite but it has been a terrible one. I ordered a dress from tbdress and it was..."
- "Porch was cleaned and primed properly and was able to dry for 3 days before it was painted. Every time it rained lots of bubbles would appear and you could..."
- "Had to stay 4 nights for my company. Room #120 toilet backed up. Went and alerted desk person who "handed" me a plunger. Now thats class! Next day come back..."