Easton, Pennsylvania

KResh weatherization and it's owner Ryan, came to our home to do work.He never finished the work.

He damaged our driveway, carpeting and worse of all one of his employees stole from our young child. Stealing money and educational devices from a special needs child is disgusting! the stolen learning device had a tracker and it tracked to the employee's house and the police are prosecuting. The contractor promised our son he would replace the stolen items back in october and here we are in December and he refuses to pay.

He damaged our home's heater too. Buyer beware, he comes to job site on a saturday morning reaking of alcoholic beverages. He looked high on something the last day he showed up. He refuses to finish the job.

He is a good talker and can talk anyone in circles with his charming ways. Dont fall for his sneaky delay tactics.

He was in jail on $50,000 bail for attempting to fatally injure someone who disagreed with him.Scary that the state allows him around young children.

Review about: Weatherization.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $1500
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Kresh Weatherization?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion