Kresh Weatherization damaged my home and stole from me
KResh weatherization and it's owner Ryan, came to our home to do work.He never finished the work.
He damaged our driveway, carpeting and worse of all one of his employees stole from our young child. Stealing money and educational devices from a special needs child is disgusting! the stolen learning device had a tracker and it tracked to the employee's house and the police are prosecuting. The contractor promised our son he would replace the stolen items back in october and here we are in December and he refuses to pay.
He damaged our home's heater too. Buyer beware, he comes to job site on a saturday morning reaking of alcoholic beverages. He looked high on something the last day he showed up. He refuses to finish the job.
He is a good talker and can talk anyone in circles with his charming ways. Dont fall for his sneaky delay tactics.
He was in jail on $50,000 bail for attempting to fatally injure someone who disagreed with him.Scary that the state allows him around young children.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "Mohawk Industries 25 year warranty for stains is obviously not worth the value of the paper that it was written on. I bought Mohawk Smartstrand carpet from Lowes. I noticed..."
- "They say that a picture tells a thousand words.... Just take a look at this. Empires professional floor installation. Instead of building up the floor after tile was removed they chose..."
- "When I had bought the house a couple months ago I noticed that water was overshooting the gutters. At that time Gutter Helmet was already on the house. I had..."
- "It took them 3 weeks to take care of one tree!! They had every excuse in the book not to comeback and finish the job! They have damaged my lawn..."
- "Our family usually have our annual ski trip at Vermont. We decided to go to Kaatskill Mountain Resort since I just gave birth not long ago to avoid the long..."
- "I never took care of my teeth and that is no one else's fault but my own. I went to Aspen for an evaluation and they confirmed I had gum..."
- "I made recharge of £7.5 using dialling code *139*7001# and received successful message but didn't receive any information on auto renewal. Following month, Lyca deducted another £7.5 and enabled the..."
- "I had my account deactivated today after putting in countless hours.I am a mother of 17month old baby girl which is the reason I even used Swagbucks. I was using..."
- "In November 2011 we purchased a 4 month old English Bulldog puppy from Jess Durkin..we already had rescued a 1 1/2 year old bulldog and even though we still have..."