Verified Reviewer

I ordered a Kraftgun handheld massager in December 2020. Received unit in about 4 weeks.

Unit failed within 4 weeks. I returned it under warranty and it was replaced. Second unit failed almost immediately and I returned it again (this was in February 2021). When I asked for a refund, I was told since it was the second unit I received, they could not issue a refund, only a replacement.

Since then (February 2021) I have emailed them (at least) 9 times asking for status. Each reply was virtually the same, apologizing and promising to replace as soon as possible (this was 11 months ago). See text of most recent reply below (and please take note of the subject line, which is an indication of the number of previous emails):

"[KRAFTGUN] Re: Re: [KRAFTGUN] Re: Re: [KRAFTGUN] Re: Re: [KRAFTGUN] Re: Re: [KRAFTGUN] Re: Re: [KRAFTGUN] Re: RE: [KRAFTGUN] Re: Failed Unit (again)

Chris Duncan (KRAFTGUN)

Sat 1/15/2022 9:32 AM

##- Please type your reply above this line -##

Your request (121703) has been updated. To add additional comments, reply to this email.

Chris Duncan (KRAFTGUN)

Jan 15, 2022, 17:32 GMT+2

Hi Mike,

I am still waiting to hear from the relevant department.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the delay.

The moment I have any updates I will make sure to contact you.

Thanks!

Chris Duncan

Customer Support Manager

Mike Hoecker

Jan 14, 2022, 17:57 GMT+2

This is a follow-up to your previous request #121331 "Re: [KRAFTGUN] Re: Re: [KRA..."

Please let me know what's going on with this. It has now been a year!"

User's recommendation: Stay far away!

Location: New London, Wisconsin