Kraft Foods - Runny Cottage Cheese

23 of 130 Kraft Foods reviews

I have been a consumer of Knudsen Cottage Cheese for more than 40 years.Over the past year or more, I have found that no matter which market I purchase Knudsen Low Fat cottage cheese, it is never firm enough to mold into any shape for a nice salad presentation, and within a couple of days,( note the date code on the bottom of the container) it is so runny, you can drink it.

I have no choice than to throw it away.At $4.99-$6.99 a pop, once a week, that is a lot of wasted money.

Additionally, the flavor has changed, it is very bland and the overall texture, barely palateable.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Knudsen watery low fat cottage cheese

Reason of review:
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
23 of 130 Kraft Foods reviews
GIL

Feb 05 #1281748 Moline, Illinois, United States

I agree with the complaint of the LONG term user. In the last several months the 3 tub Low Fat has become VERY SOUPY. I will buy it because I like it, but NOT as much as last year. What are you doing to it? Are you adding water to make a better profit?

0 0 Reply
Pippi

Feb 04 #1281426 Fallbrook, California, United States

I agree. Although I don't eat it myself, I get it for my dogs as added protein. The past few times I bought Knudsen the cottage cheese was more like soup. I switched to DariGold from Sam's Club which was tight, not too much liquid, but last time they didn't have it. I'm done with Knudsen, tired of wasting my money.

0 0 Reply

Sep 29, 2016 #1220312 Phoenix, Arizona, United States

Ever since Kraft bought out Knudsen, neither the Knudsen lowfat or 4% cottage cheese is what it used to be. It used to be small tender curds in a thick, creamy whey. Now it is all runny, watery and tasteless.

2 0 Reply

Jun 13, 2016 #1172650

It seems that KRAFT has a cynical agenda of byig a succssful and quality product, and systematically altering that product to enhance profit. Knudsen cottage cheese was once a great poduc, now it is ***. Thank you KRAFT.

3 0 Reply
Sosezshe

Jun 13, 2016 #1172667

You are correct, in fact I no longer have Kraft products in my home.

2 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.