Reston, Virginia

Just a word f warning to those of you considering using KR Roofing. I sad ly used them for roof and siding repair. Over two months ago I paid them. As of this date I have wood on my roof to cover a skylight hole, a poor roof job and unfinished siding that is coming off.

Yes the owner Kevin Robison promised to come back and finish it. As of todays date he has yet to return a call. he did however answer a call from a number that he was unfamiliar with promising to call and never did.

Kevin Robison and KR Roofing has nearly $3800 of our money. What do I have ... an unfinshed roof, skylight and embarrassing siding and knowing that I have to pay someone to do what KR Roofing failed to do and I have to pay monies again that Kevin Robison stole from me.

In case anyone else is pissed this may help...6120 Melrose Lane Shawnee KS 66203, krroofing@yahoo.com,913-385-7393, 913-322-2933,913-231-8455,405-822-3287...makes me fel better! Worthless POS!

Review about: Roofing.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with KR Roofing?

Comments

Honolulu, Hawaii, United States #1201297

I had a contract with KR Roofing, I was very pleased with my experience. The workers were very professional and expedient. I will use KR roofing services again for sure.