1.4

The illnesses I suffer from warrant help in more than simple chores! My husband is very ill also and never helps with a thing and from one caregiver to the I'm told different things, like they can go to the store once a week, yet mistakes are made shopping all the time, plus then Im told now the only errands that can be run have to be medical!

When homebound, in bed most of the time, I need someone to help in places I cant do! Light housework helps but is minute compared to the time these people sit and do nothing at all, when there is so much I need done!!!

Where do I turn??? The staff dont inform when they are out for their own appt, or going to be late, when Im told they were informed and it took 6 mos after the one I had was murdered to be replaced but it seems no one is content working there for various reasons, so if I werent so sick Id switch agencies definitely to one willing to help me as an individual not a number!!!

User's recommendation: Think about going elsewhere.

Preferred solution: A real idea of what the caregiver can do so they aren’t sitting around after the couple things that take a couple hours to do, can I send them home?.

Korean Womens Association Pros: Good caregiver kind people.

Korean Womens Association Cons: Staff messed up confusing what my caregiver is allowed to do.

Location: Bremerton, Washington