Kogan 55" LED Full HD TV BUYER BEWARE!! DONT BUY KOGAN
Update added by user Jul 24, 2016
Eventually this was resolved with many communications repacking ans sending broken units back.
Never got what I paid for and had to settle on a 49" Smart TV instead.
NOT a great customer experience and I would never buy a TV from Kogan again #shit_tv
Original review posted by user Jun 24, 2016
Hi Purchased a 55" LED Full HD TV from Kogan online.
It was a pre-sale so it took about a month to arrive. When it got here I was so excited as I had already put up my wall mount, got an electrition out to add in an antenna port and a high mounted power plug.
Mounted the TV, turned it on.. To my shock the screen looked like it does in my provided photo.
Ok *** happens, took another 3 weeks for a replacement to come out, with much hassles and back and forth communication and packing and organising a courrier. Yay nothing better to do!
GASP!!! the replacement TV was damaged worse than the original.
embarrassing!! So 2 for 2 strike.
if you have the option, for a named brand that is NOT Kogan because you really do get what you paid for, in this case a MASSIVE paper weight, than pay that little extra and stay awar from #Kogan
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Product and the inability to resolve the situation
- Product as it was damaged both times
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Price reduction
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Kogan 55 Inch Led Full Hd Tv
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Nicolette "Nikki" Campos works at a barkeep for several bars in the Sacramento/Ventura, CA area, because that is all she is good for...except conning innocent men. Met her while she..."
- "We are best Reliable and suppliers of chemical research products worldwide. Our shipping and delivery is 100% safe and convenient. We are ready to sell small and large quantities..."
- "The back-story (1999): I was living in CA and four and a half months pregnant (after having lost a child in pregnancy at five months the previous year) when my mother,..."
- "I took two hours to calm down before making this complaint so that it would be legitimate and not out of anger but rather concern. I'm a busy person so..."
- "I purchased tickets online and I was unable to return the tickets 1 hour before the show started. The website had an error and it did not allow me to..."
- "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..."
- "I brought many things on Juicy Couture official website in BlackFriday due to the cheap price. I received the confirmation of order via email. But, after two days, the company..."
- "I have bought 2 dresses from this website size doesn't fit for me. So i contact the customer service and let my problem. they have send me the coupon for..."
- "We received the quotes for fencing 11/12/13. We paid Jason $1100 on the 29/1/14. He said he needs 2 weeks for the materials and we organised that someone would be..."