Kogan 55" LED Full HD TV BUYER BEWARE!! DONT BUY KOGAN
Update added by user Jul 24
Eventually this was resolved with many communications repacking ans sending broken units back.
Never got what I paid for and had to settle on a 49" Smart TV instead.
NOT a great customer experience and I would never buy a TV from Kogan again #shit_tv
Original review posted by user Jun 24
Hi Purchased a 55" LED Full HD TV from Kogan online.
It was a pre-sale so it took about a month to arrive. When it got here I was so excited as I had already put up my wall mount, got an electrition out to add in an antenna port and a high mounted power plug.
Mounted the TV, turned it on.. To my shock the screen looked like it does in my provided photo.
Ok *** happens, took another 3 weeks for a replacement to come out, with much hassles and back and forth communication and packing and organising a courrier. Yay nothing better to do!
GASP!!! the replacement TV was damaged worse than the original.
embarrassing!! So 2 for 2 strike.
if you have the option, for a named brand that is NOT Kogan because you really do get what you paid for, in this case a MASSIVE paper weight, than pay that little extra and stay awar from #Kogan
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Product and the inability to resolve the situation
- Product as it was damaged both times
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Price reduction
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Kogan 55 Inch Led Full Hd Tv
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "On Sunday Aug 28th I went to visit Versailles and had a terrible experience due to the huge lack of professionalism of two of the staff members. It began almost immediately..."
- "My mom went to Atlantic City (New Jersey) where she bought a bag at Naturalizer. She didn't use it until she got back home. Today she was looking for something..."
- "I am Little freelancer. I worked under a company. 1 month ago ARS Absolute Revenue Solutions ( Alan ) say send me doctor database and i send you payment Via..."
- "Poor quality, nothing like picture. I'm not even going to bother trying to get a refund. Advertised as "skew neck" I got a crew neck underlay hardly covered in sequins...."
- "We received the quotes for fencing 11/12/13. We paid Jason $1100 on the 29/1/14. He said he needs 2 weeks for the materials and we organised that someone would be..."
- "I paid $A 108 to an Australian website called Instyler Australia for the Max rotation iron. What arrived was from China judging from the Chinese writing all over the..."
- "Even though I bought an extended warranty. Hudson's won't cover me after the leather started to peel off like the cheap leather jacket I bought at the outlet store. Never..."
- "What an utter bowel movement of a company. My refrigerator (Whirlpool Refrigerator Model WRX735SDBM02) is brand new and already the surface of the control panel is flaking and peeling away...."
- "I always had a dream to buy one of the Lexus RX350 Model i bought this SUV used from Lexus dealership Hartford Connecticut and is one of the worst dealership..."