Kobo Mini broken
My Kobo has lines running across the screen.I had the device for a month before it happened.
I carry my Kobo in my bag at all times (I am a daily subway commuter) and with, I may add, a Kobo slip-on case. Kobo Customer Care assured me that based on my images I sent to them, (front and back) the problem was an internal physical damage and therefore NOT covered under the one-year warranty. I tried numerous times to plead my case since I've had it for less than 30 days. I understand the policies and conditions that Kobo needs to stand by, but this process should not be about pointing fingers but to keep me (a young avid consumer and reader) happy with my Kobo device.
The fact that I decided to purchase a Kobo, instead of an Amazon Kindle shows my trust in their products/devices, right now that is non-existant.
Please revive my faith!!@damagedhumanreader
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Gadgets and Accessories
You May Also Like
- "Client experience and many other ones here has nothing to do with the Control4 hardware. Nowadays, the gear is bulletproof. The user experience has to do with many..."
- "I placed an order from HobbyKing on March 16, 2015. I received two items which were incorrect. I informed HobbyKing and they refused to acknowledge that they put..."
- "Where do I begin? I am highly dissapointed I hear terrible reviews about walmart but did not believe them. Now I am a believer of the terrible and horrible customer..."
- "Got E-mail for FREE SHIPPING and 25% off all merchandise. That is a total and complete lie. They give nothing off on AS SEEN ON TV ITEMS. The web-site does..."
- "It's a great airline if you like the idea of a flying a city bus. I don't normally do reviews but I had to go out of my way to..."
- "Ava's Flowers charged me $60 for the most pathetic arrangement that wasn't even remotely close to what I ordered. I was so embarrassed. I sent it to a client contact..."