Knoxville Wholesale Furniture Sux!
We bought a serta king size bed/box spring, (memory foam).We paid over 1200.00.
It is suppose to go back to normal after getting out of it. Well let me tell you it only got worse. It is like having a speed bump between my husband and I. It doesn't go back to normal it sent us both to the chiropractor where we have spent thousands of dollars on our backs and neck!
Robb Mee was our salesman! Dave Tom the manager refuse to do anything!!! If the name fits wear it, Robb Mee has never called us once from the git go. We went down there three times and keep getting the run around.
They had some mattress technician come look at our mattress three months ago, they said nothing wrong with it. We kept calling and complaining. We talked to Dave Tom the manager and he said they lost the report from the technician. So he came out again, still nothing wrong.
BS! I say they sleep on it one night and tell me nothing is wrong with it!! The customer service was the worst! The manager is an *** and the technician is ***!
I do not recommend this store to anyone! Beware of the BS. Robb Mee you should quit your job before we start to picket the place.
I am so ready to do it.Signs are just about finished...Here I come!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Serta Memory Foam Mattress
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- " Be wary of purchasing anything here. I purchased the Venice Sofa, Love Seat and Ottoman and spent about $2000 for it. I love the set but am having warranty..."
- "So disappointed with the company Fathead, all over there site they claim their walls clings remove easily and WON'T DAMAGE WALLS! Had this happen today when removing them (there are..."
- "Please don't buy the Sundvik Crib from IKEA - SUNDVIK crib review I LOVE(D) IKEA. But now I am having serious doubts. We purchased the Sundvik Crib last..."
- "I went to Aspen Dental to get dental services, I asked to have my tooth extracted one of the Dentist said I needed to have a Root Canal. I said..."
- "Well I took my shih tzu in for his haircut came back to get him wasn't great but didn't care I took him to a petsmart so I didn't expect..."
- "I ordered 3 items. I received the coffe cup fairly quickly, and the dog trainer bracelet approximately a week later. My 3rd item was a pair of black leggings with..."
- "I went to smart style in side Walmart on chapman highway in Knoxville Tennessee. I showed the girl a picture of how I wanted my hair cut. Just some layers..."
- "In March 2009 my wife and I purchase 2 recliners from the Berkline outlet store in Morristown Tn. Both used the same fabric but were different styles. In May 2010..."
- "I bought products costing 76.46. After speaking with my wife about the products I tried to return and refund my money. Each sales person at each kiosk kept telling me..."