Knoxville Wholesale Furniture Sux!
We bought a serta king size bed/box spring, (memory foam).We paid over 1200.00.
It is suppose to go back to normal after getting out of it. Well let me tell you it only got worse. It is like having a speed bump between my husband and I. It doesn't go back to normal it sent us both to the chiropractor where we have spent thousands of dollars on our backs and neck!
Robb Mee was our salesman! Dave Tom the manager refuse to do anything!!! If the name fits wear it, Robb Mee has never called us once from the git go. We went down there three times and keep getting the run around.
They had some mattress technician come look at our mattress three months ago, they said nothing wrong with it. We kept calling and complaining. We talked to Dave Tom the manager and he said they lost the report from the technician. So he came out again, still nothing wrong.
BS! I say they sleep on it one night and tell me nothing is wrong with it!! The customer service was the worst! The manager is an *** and the technician is ***!
I do not recommend this store to anyone! Beware of the BS. Robb Mee you should quit your job before we start to picket the place.
I am so ready to do it.Signs are just about finished...Here I come!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Serta Memory Foam Mattress
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "We recently bought a floor model Liberty Sectional from Furniture Row after watching it for several months. It finally went on sale and we went to the store only to..."
- "We purchase a leather sofa quite some time ago. We didn't "love" it but we owned it. It was miserably uncomfortable.2 weeks ago we were moving it and happened to..."
- "Bought a leather sectional 5 years ago. After 2 yrs the leather started peeling. Now the entire sectional is peeling. Paid over $1800 for this and am highly disappointed...."
- "Purchased several security cameras and supporting DVR. Approx $650 spent. Fought with the system for almost a year. Trying to get it to work correctly, involving our internet company, thinking..."
- "We love Ritz at our house and I buy several at a time each week. It has been the last 6 mo - 1 year that they are a..."
- "Nikkie had her annual check-up April 2015 with dental cleaning. I request X-rays, concerned that internal organs maybe compromised by fatty tumors along her chest. Following her visit..."
- "Got a car at Luton Airport GM while raining and couldn't check it thoroughly. When I returned it they found these scratches and charged me 688 GBP! And the GM..."
- "I buy clothes at anthropology frequently because the their store in the Yorkville, Toronto is close to my office. Yesterday, I tried a sweater in the fitting room, I asked..."
- "I purchased a North Trail 21FBS in May of 2015 from Camping World of Kissimmee, FL. Right off the batthe 120v. heater didnt work on AC, Shower head was clogged..."