Knoxville Wholesale Furniture Sux!
We bought a serta king size bed/box spring, (memory foam).We paid over 1200.00.
It is suppose to go back to normal after getting out of it. Well let me tell you it only got worse. It is like having a speed bump between my husband and I. It doesn't go back to normal it sent us both to the chiropractor where we have spent thousands of dollars on our backs and neck!
Robb Mee was our salesman! Dave Tom the manager refuse to do anything!!! If the name fits wear it, Robb Mee has never called us once from the git go. We went down there three times and keep getting the run around.
They had some mattress technician come look at our mattress three months ago, they said nothing wrong with it. We kept calling and complaining. We talked to Dave Tom the manager and he said they lost the report from the technician. So he came out again, still nothing wrong.
BS! I say they sleep on it one night and tell me nothing is wrong with it!! The customer service was the worst! The manager is an *** and the technician is ***!
I do not recommend this store to anyone! Beware of the BS. Robb Mee you should quit your job before we start to picket the place.
I am so ready to do it.Signs are just about finished...Here I come!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Serta Memory Foam Mattress
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "We purchased these two items in Nov. 2011 and our sofa at head level is splitting and pealing away as if someone took sand paper to it. We were aware..."
- "My wife and I purchased an "Albany Furniture" leather living room set (modular sofa, loveseat and ottoman, 6 pieces total) in February of 2012 from Levin Furniture in Wexford, PA..."
- "I spent over $4000 on the second most expensive tempurpedic mattress in the store. When we got the mattress, we noticed it has several old, dirty stains. They mattress did..."
- "I was charged 450 dollars for a 1040ez completion. I am a single dad and claim one son…. They completed my taxes and had to resubmit at that time I..."
- "My husband and I bought Thomasville cabinets from Home Depot store # 0731 in the last part of 2002. We didn't get Home Depot to our house to install..."
- "I ordered a pair of sandals at a really good price. When they arrived they were a Wide Width shoe not the regular size I had ordered. I was told..."
- "We own a 2013 Honda CR-V it has performed very well until recently. The car was sitting in a parking lot . A crook came along side of the car..."
- "Watch out for Lam.Nguyen @infinitioftampa.com , he'll attempt to scam you. I was interested in a pre-owned QX56 and he scammed me for over three days leading me to believe..."
- "Many movies that came out in 2015 are still not available to stream in the USA however they are available to stream in South America. Many just released movies are..."