Knoxville Wholesale Furniture Owner Review

1 of 44 Knoxville Wholesale Furniture reviews

My husband and I purchased two loveseats and two end tables for a room we had just remodeled.They had one loveseat in stock and the other was to be delivered in two to three weeks.

The one they delivered is damaged. I wasn't home when they delivered it, and who would think to check it over on the back as well? I noticed the damage as soon as I walked in the door! I called the day of delivery (as soon as I got home two hours later) and was told by Patty to keep the loveseat and she would order another one to be delivered with the one we were waiting for.

We are now in week four of waiting with Thanksgiving three days away and I still only have the one damaged loveseat. Of course no one can help me except Patty and she will not be in until Wednesday.

I guess company will have to sit in the floor.Thanks for your concern when I called!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Style and Design

Product or service
Knoxville Wholesale Furniture Owner
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #958964

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Knoxville Wholesale Furniture? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 44 Knoxville Wholesale Furniture reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 02 #1249197 Madison, Indiana, United States

Same thing here we spent 8k on a bed and it is not comfortable and I called Darren a manager and do you think he called me back. No
Now my bed is not working up and down and I called again. Haven't heard back yet

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Knoxville Wholesale Furniture.
Filing a new complaint about
×