My husband and I purchased two loveseats and two end tables for a room we had just remodeled.They had one loveseat in stock and the other was to be delivered in two to three weeks.

Related: The dump will not give the service that i payed for

The one they delivered is damaged. I wasn't home when they delivered it, and who would think to check it over on the back as well? I noticed the damage as soon as I walked in the door! I called the day of delivery (as soon as I got home two hours later) and was told by Patty to keep the loveseat and she would order another one to be delivered with the one we were waiting for.

We are now in week four of waiting with Thanksgiving three days away and I still only have the one damaged loveseat. Of course no one can help me except Patty and she will not be in until Wednesday.

I guess company will have to sit in the floor.Thanks for your concern when I called!!

Review about: Knoxville Wholesale Furniture Owner.

1.8
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Loveseat
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Knoxville Wholesale Furniture?

Comments

Madison, Indiana, United States #1249197

Same thing here we spent 8k on a bed and it is not comfortable and I called Darren a manager and do you think he called me back. No

Now my bed is not working up and down and I called again. Haven't heard back yet