Knoxville Wholesale Furniture Owner Review
My husband and I purchased two loveseats and two end tables for a room we had just remodeled.They had one loveseat in stock and the other was to be delivered in two to three weeks.
The one they delivered is damaged. I wasn't home when they delivered it, and who would think to check it over on the back as well? I noticed the damage as soon as I walked in the door! I called the day of delivery (as soon as I got home two hours later) and was told by Patty to keep the loveseat and she would order another one to be delivered with the one we were waiting for.
We are now in week four of waiting with Thanksgiving three days away and I still only have the one damaged loveseat. Of course no one can help me except Patty and she will not be in until Wednesday.
I guess company will have to sit in the floor.Thanks for your concern when I called!!
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Product or service
- Knoxville Wholesale Furniture Owner
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My wife and I purchased an "Albany Furniture" leather living room set (modular sofa, loveseat and ottoman, 6 pieces total) in February of 2012 from Levin Furniture in Wexford, PA..."
- "I have had my Natuzzi leather sofa and recliner for 10 years. We just moved and my wife insisted on new leather because of the color of our Natuzzi. She..."
- "These people delivered (2) new leather couches 1-1/2 months late in July, 2008. Tore a hole in (1) couch when bringing in to the room. Since then, they have moved..."
- "Just bought these 2 months ago. Today the sole at the heel came away from the sneaker. They must use some pretty cheap glue to have them fall apart after..."
- "There is no customer care.. I love to shop on Zara, just like there cloths ... this is my first time that have to deal with their customer care... turn..."
- "My programmable Honeywell thermostat blow up & caused smoke. I was out at work & came home and saw wall had some smoke on it. The house smelled very bad...."
- "Last Thursday, my 2005 Dodge Ram locked down while driving a block from my house. It dropped the driveshaft and rear wheels locked. I found that there was..."
- "You will not get what is pictured. I ordered a layered, fluffy tulle skirt, but when I received it, it was a piece of cotton fabric with two layers of..."
- "I purchased a set of Freedom Gourmet Cookware Pans back in April of this year from Sweepstakes Clearinghouse. My pan handles have bent downward, and the bottom of the pan..."