Knife Planet - THEFT! Credit Card charged and no product shipped
On June 27th 2013 my credit card was billed $114.65 and as of 2/17/14 I've not received the product for which I was charged.Moreover, the company will not respond to phone calls or email inquiries.
For which there have been dozens of both. I was forced to open a fraud case with Chase Bank and strongly advise all to stay away. This company will STEAL your money and seemingly never care. The only response they are quick to provide, or seemingly provide at all, is a charge to your credit card.
The company is unethical and criminal.
I've opened a case with the Better Business Bureau and Nevada Chamber of Commerce in hopes others will not be defrauded like myself.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Credit Card Billing
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I rarely post comments on the Internet but felt compelled to respond to the negative comments about Enagic USA. Enagic Electrolysis Water Generators are distributed through a network marketing compensation..."
- "I have been selling GreenSmoke e-cigs as an affiliate for approximately 3 years. Toward the end of December, I was contacted by GreenSmoke saying my affiliate account was to be..."
- "So back in October 23 2012 i got into this website because i was sure it would be safe because it has a YOUTUBE channel "HRH COLLECTION", oh well silly..."
- "I owe Orange County Harley-Davidson’s service department a HUGE DEBT OF GRATITUDE! I was preparing to acquire a used Fat Boy with 47,000 miles on it from a seller in..."
- " Robby Gordon's 4 Wheel Parts is required to be licensed with the California Bureau of Automotive Repair. For FILING A COMPLAINT consumers may contact the Bureau of Automotive Repair by..."
- "I've been reading this Blog its "disgusting" not truth telling how people have to lower themselves bashing another human / Company. like we all have a perfect life!! Now getting..."
- "I made recharge of £7.5 using dialling code *139*7001# and received successful message but didn't receive any information on auto renewal. Following month, Lyca deducted another £7.5 and enabled the..."
- "I bought a dress worth £99 plus £21 for the delivery, it was never delivered and they just want to refund me 40 % of the dress value, when I..."
- "Im an insurance agent of 20 years due to anti-money laundering laws i'm required to take training on what to look out for and i'm sure these bank tellers take..."