Irvine, California

On June 27th 2013 my credit card was billed $114.65 and as of 2/17/14 I've not received the product for which I was charged.Moreover, the company will not respond to phone calls or email inquiries.

For which there have been dozens of both. I was forced to open a fraud case with Chase Bank and strongly advise all to stay away. This company will STEAL your money and seemingly never care. The only response they are quick to provide, or seemingly provide at all, is a charge to your credit card.

The company is unethical and criminal.

I've opened a case with the Better Business Bureau and Nevada Chamber of Commerce in hopes others will not be defrauded like myself.

Review about: Credit Card Billing.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $115
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Knife Planet?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Saladmaster - Burnt food Saladmaster "After having our dinner which took longer than I expected, I recommended a dinner presentation to my sister. The next morning I called to see if everything was good...." Read more Dr Dabber - Multiple Dr. Dabber AURA failures; $400 wasted while I am NOT Dr Dabber "For the record, I was a big Dr. Dabber fan. I owned their Ghost. I owned 2 Lights. No issues. I bought a Dr. Dabber Aura because of the magnetics. I..." Read more BEWARE - HOVERBOARDER.COM Hoverboarder "HOVERBOARDER.COM is a SCAM. ***DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY***Product page and promises look great; remember the old adage, “If it looks too good to be true; more than like..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Bought durablend leather couch and loveseat peeling and cracking. Ashley Furniture "Purchased a durablend leather couch and loveseat from Ashley 2 years ago it started cracking and peeling everywhere. Called the MFS protection plan said not covered normal wear and tear...." Read more Guardsmans - I purchased the 5 yrs protection plan from guardsman for my Ashley Furniture. Our dog was licking and discolored the leather couch we purchased. Guardsmans "The plan states animals bodily fluids are covered. When we put in a claim, they twisted things & said wear doesn't count. Our couch is only 2 yrs. old and..." Read more Lucky Brand Jeans Review Lucky Brand "Called lucky was told to send picturess. Sent pictures explained only wore them about 4 or5 times and they fell apart After two months and no response I reached back..." Read more Rosegal - RESOLVED Rosegal "Order No : Z1703211334423875 “Acquired rosegal.com brushes, were very pleased !!! The time will come and you begin to understand that to apply makeup with brushes, much easier and better...." Read more Centurylink - Poorest Customer "Service", Most Unreliable Internet Speeds Centurylink "Ever since I moved to a rural area, I have been experiencing daily disruptions of internet service. Come to find out, the entire community is having the same problem. Generally,..." Read more