Knife Planet - THEFT! Credit Card charged and no product shipped
On June 27th 2013 my credit card was billed $114.65 and as of 2/17/14 I've not received the product for which I was charged.Moreover, the company will not respond to phone calls or email inquiries.
For which there have been dozens of both. I was forced to open a fraud case with Chase Bank and strongly advise all to stay away. This company will STEAL your money and seemingly never care. The only response they are quick to provide, or seemingly provide at all, is a charge to your credit card.
The company is unethical and criminal.
I've opened a case with the Better Business Bureau and Nevada Chamber of Commerce in hopes others will not be defrauded like myself.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Credit Card Billing
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have owned my Saladmaster Cookware for over 40 years! I bought it in 1973 for about $700, which was an outrageous amount back then. (I made payments..."
- "The perfume scammers at Scentura won't give Investigative guy John Mattes a manager job.Why do they always kick him out from all the offices he goes to . What..."
- "beware that this individual is now doing business under these other names: opera fashion group inc opera fashion group llc opera by sueli costa llc gabikini bossa beach AMONG MANY OTHERS. this individual is a..."
- "I ordered the "Meet your dream" Bouquet/Teddy bear/Chocolates combo from Phoolwala.com. They charged me an extra Rs.400 for delivery charges to that small town. I ordered this bouquet for a..."
- "They are horrible. I just got a coat. was supposed to be Medium, but is size XXXS or "zero." Won't fit anyone over the age of 10. I am out..."
- "This is a response to an account manager by the name of Lucy. I am extremely dissatisfied with this entire process. I ordered a dress for a special event in..."
- "I bought this a couple of months ago and it's been pretty good up till now. I did not have discomfort with it at all and it seemed to be..."
- " Robby Gordon's 4 Wheel Parts is required to be licensed with the California Bureau of Automotive Repair. For FILING A COMPLAINT consumers may contact the Bureau of Automotive Repair by..."
- "AN ACTUAL EXAMPLE OF READYLIFT CUSTOMER SERVICE BELOW: Bryan Dutchen of Readylift responded to our email complaint about Transamerican Auto Parts, d.b.a 4 Wheel Parts with the following actual email below: My..."