Irvine, California

On June 27th 2013 my credit card was billed $114.65 and as of 2/17/14 I've not received the product for which I was charged.Moreover, the company will not respond to phone calls or email inquiries.

For which there have been dozens of both. I was forced to open a fraud case with Chase Bank and strongly advise all to stay away. This company will STEAL your money and seemingly never care. The only response they are quick to provide, or seemingly provide at all, is a charge to your credit card.

The company is unethical and criminal.

I've opened a case with the Better Business Bureau and Nevada Chamber of Commerce in hopes others will not be defrauded like myself.

Review about: Credit Card Billing.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $115
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Knife Planet?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Green Smoke Affiliate Account Cancelled Green Smoke "I have been selling GreenSmoke e-cigs as an affiliate for approximately 3 years. Toward the end of December, I was contacted by GreenSmoke saying my affiliate account was to be..." Read more Boyds Gunstocks - Poor quality control Boyds Gunstocks "Poor quality control i recently ordered 2 gun stocks from boyd's.they both arrived within..." Read more Saladmaster - Burnt food Saladmaster "After having our dinner which took longer than I expected, I recommended a dinner presentation to my sister. The next morning I called to see if everything was good...." Read more Unacceptable Failure of Zerowater Products Zerowater "Filtered Carlsbad, Ca water became undrinkable after only 1.5 weeks: NEW 23 cup dispenser and NEW Zerowater filters used. Sterile technique was used during setup; standard lab exclusion..." Read more Churchs Chicken - Horrible Service that could have resulted in an altercation. Churchs Chicken " I went to the drive through at Churches Chicken on Friday, June 23, 2017, at approximately 8:40pm. I ordered several items for our family dinner and I then drove..." Read more Cruisemiles - Uploads for Clarification Cruisemiles "Now allegations of fraudulent action by Mr Lester have been proved false, I have been asked to release from file information relating to the accountant of Cruisemiles who was sentenced..." Read more Earth Fare - "Grass-fed" maybe, "fresh" absolutely not Earth Fare "Fresh beef is red, not brown, as the mistake that I've purchased is clearly product they needed to move. Albeit, at a sale price that most will accept but at..." Read more Del Webb By Pulte Homes - I am not a Pissed Consumer and I would buy another Pulte Home Del Webb By Pulte Homes "We bought a Pulte home in a 55+ community and are very pleased with the purchase and follow up of any problems. Yes, there were a few issues but Pulte..." Read more