KMS Investigations - Kevin Sianez DEFRAUDING CLIENTS STEALING PAYMENT UNPERFORMED, UNLICENSED PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR WORK
Kevin Michael Sianez 53, Fountain Valley, charged in a 63-count criminal complaint. Felony charges include 20 counts of grand theft by false pretense, 12 counts of fraudulently using an access card, two counts of second degree commercial burglary, 5 counts of possession of a firearm by a felon stemming from a 1998 conviction for stalking, 4 counts of theft with a prior conviction for the same crime in 1999, 4 counts of obtaining electricity services through false representation, and one count each of identity theft, perjury by declaration, computer access and fraud, possession of ammunition by a prohibited person.
More Review Details
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Complaints ALJ Director and Chief, OAH Administrative Law Judge (ALJ) General Jurisdiction Division 1515 Clay Street As a UCLA graduate I went through an identification theft and fraud at a Citibank,..."
- "GC Services Limited Partnership Harassed Me At Least Three Times! and.....they Hired Hinshaw & Culbertson, LLP To Speak On Their Behalf And Fight Against My Small Claims Lawsuit For Invalid And..."
- "Another of, literally dozens of appeals and writs filed by McMillan-Law-Firm in La Mesa, Scott McMillan and Michelle Volk, where the Court of Appeal DENIED the petition after forcing the..."
- "I purchased my PetPlan dog plan on June 9, 2009, pre-paid for quarterly coverage and was charged after the 24 hour hold on June 10, 2009. A few weeks later..."
- "I had a blackberry to be delivered to me coming from Canada and Yes, a signature was required, however, it was supposed to be my signature and I did Not..."
- "I sent Pella Corporation a Very Serious Letter of complaint by email back on Tuesday, August 23, 2016 because I had bought one of their Glass Screen Doors and was..."
- "Total lack of communication by Builder with each other and home owner. They will tell you what you want to hear and then stall or not do it. 9 months..."
- "I always had a dream to buy one of the Lexus RX350 Model i bought this SUV used from Lexus dealership Hartford Connecticut and is one of the worst dealership..."
- "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..."