1.4

I was at breakfast with the Beatles with Chris Carter on August 27 at Morongo Casino in Cabazon. I won two tickets for September 17 at breakfast with the Beatles in Hollywood which I gave to my niece for her birthday which is actually September 17.

We have heard from no one in regards to the tickets. We went to ticket web and could not find tickets there. We also sent an email to them and they responded saying that they cannot find an order on file. Id like to know how we can get tickets between now and Sunday so my niece can celebrate her birthday as I had hoped for.

Tickets should be under the name Christy Montenegro, who can be reached at 714-883-**** or her email is cdavis1975@***.com. im going to put my information below as a secondary contact, but there is no order or contract ID number except for Aircheck times10:56

User's recommendation: Be nice, receptionist was very rude.

Location: Riverside, California

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

KLOS FM Reviews