Nashville, Tennessee

I just thought I would drop in, and mention I had a good experience with KLM.My sales rep Bob was great, and everything went exactly the way he said it would.

Related: Klm Van Lines - Screw the customers

Honestly we talked about the reviews he had, and it was a concern of mine. He made me realize that they have very few compared to the number of moves, and I'm glad I went with them. Thought I would chime in. Like he said, nobody goes on these sights, and ever post the good.

I have to believe I'm not the only one that had a good move with them.

Just my 2 cents!;)

Review about: Klm Van Lines Moving Service.

4.4
Turnaround Time
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss On time delivery / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Klm Van Lines?

Comments

Funny, Phil said the same thing.Then we got scamed.

Had my daughter wait for two days in her dorm room after college closed, only to get no return calls and driver no showed! Horrible company. They still have not responded as to why movers never came and why over two days when we were able to get through, they just kept making up new times driver would be there. Either you are very lucky or you work for them.

Never use this company. Anyone reputable wouls have returned emails and calls, found out why driver no showed, and returned deposit they kept for services never rendered. They worked hard for an F rating with BBB. Should have checked there, then this would never have happened.

Now lawyer involved.Stay away from KLM

Same person and same photo posted at most other sites. Must be connected to that loser Jack who works for KLM in Nashville. This company should be shut down now!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure this is an inside positive comment probably made by "Bob" himself.

These people SUCK AT BEST!!!!

Total scam!!!!BOB was my rep, too!

After the amount of my move more than doubled- "Bob" would not answer my calls- my things we over a week longer than told arriving.The driver acted like I was crazy when I suggested the items were going to storage for 2 weeks- that was "NOT an option".

TOTAL NIGHTMARE!!!!