100% full Not resolved

Similar complaints as the other reviews here...I got a quote from In and Out Mover who contracted to KLM.

Related: Klm Van Lines - Missing boxes, broken picture frame (glass), missing parts to shelves

I paid a deposit to In and Out and was told I would need a cashiers check at pick-up time. KLM arrived. They took some pictures, more than doubled the price, and would not take the cashiers check made out to In and Out Mover. I was flying the next day, so I signed a different check.

Halfway through packing my stuff, the "boss" says I need to also pay the "Interstate Fees" of $500. It was my fault for writing another check to these thieves, but I was stressed and had to get my things moved. Items arrived with big gashes in boxes. Table legs were broken.

A wicker chair was ripped. I am missing an almost new toolbox filled with power tools and a bundle containing a 22 rifle. I got no response from calling other than they would look in their warehouse...

I'd prefer to look in their home garage!Need a negative star rating for this company.

Review about: Klm Van Lines In And Out Movers.

I liked: I do not have to deal with them anymore.

I didn't like: Bogus charges, Thieves, Crooks, Interstate fees, Lack of concern.

Insurance Quality
Additional Services
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss missing/Stolen Items / $1500
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Klm Van Lines?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.