Klipsch Music Center - Review in Entertainment category from Louisville, Kentucky
We paid $125 extra on each ticket to do the VIP package meet and greet with Little Big Town.Our receipt said early entry into the venue (5pm), VIP rep, VIP bar entry.
We expected the works. We got none. We were kicked out of the VIP line because that line was for people who spent a lot of money. We were given all the wrong information on what line to get into and finally told to get in the general admission line and wait with everyone else.
Our meet and greet started at 6:20 and they didn't open the gates until 6:12. Then no one knew where to go for the meet and greet. Ask a worker...get the shoulder shrug. We walked the entire venue and finally an older gentlemen worker took it as his job to find where we should go.
There were no signs at all! He finally found the right spot and we stood in line for another 30 min. We were then shuffled behind the scenes to another 15 minute wait and finally met LBT. They were great but it was an all of 2 minute meet and greet under an overpass!
Then shuttled back out and left on our own. Never did we have a VIP rep. We then went to the VIP bar and were turned down because we didn't have the right VIP ticket??!!
WORST CONCERT EXPERIENCE EVER!We will never go back!
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I was so surprise that kixeye suspended my account after i bought gold from them, for the past one year i have spend more than $1000 from this game (war..."
- "I have played here for quite some time. I have never had a problem with payouts being payed. They are debited to my bank account within a day..."
- "Ad Rev for a Third Party (or AdRev) is a trademark/copyright troll that places false claims on YouTube content. It claims to be some kind of "publisher" that helps musicians..."
- "I have been to this location before with a bad experience but management helped me greatly since it took so long and they were unable to address all of my..."
- "They may have a great product and I believe they do. However, their call center support is absolutely useless. Too many roads to navigate to get anywhere. ..."
- "My neck feels like it's been burned. On the first day of using Proactiv my neck felt itchy. On the second day it itched all night, and when I woke..."
- "Dealing with Consumers Kitchens and Baths was a terrible experience! I do believe that they are the worst company I have ever dealt with. After they sent a man to..."
- "At the location I go to has at least 2 parking spots for expecting moms and "new moms". I thought this wording was too narrow because other stores such as..."
- "I been smoking your brand for years and I'm seriously thinking about changing brands due to the poor quality I am now getting. Your cigarettes are now much less packed..."