Klipsch Music Center - Review in Entertainment category from Louisville, Kentucky
We paid $125 extra on each ticket to do the VIP package meet and greet with Little Big Town.Our receipt said early entry into the venue (5pm), VIP rep, VIP bar entry.
We expected the works. We got none. We were kicked out of the VIP line because that line was for people who spent a lot of money. We were given all the wrong information on what line to get into and finally told to get in the general admission line and wait with everyone else.
Our meet and greet started at 6:20 and they didn't open the gates until 6:12. Then no one knew where to go for the meet and greet. Ask a worker...get the shoulder shrug. We walked the entire venue and finally an older gentlemen worker took it as his job to find where we should go.
There were no signs at all! He finally found the right spot and we stood in line for another 30 min. We were then shuffled behind the scenes to another 15 minute wait and finally met LBT. They were great but it was an all of 2 minute meet and greet under an overpass!
Then shuttled back out and left on our own. Never did we have a VIP rep. We then went to the VIP bar and were turned down because we didn't have the right VIP ticket??!!
WORST CONCERT EXPERIENCE EVER!We will never go back!
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "After a lot of mails and pictures with Sophie zou from their company, I decided to place an order for more than 3000$ for towables. Production time was ok, but when..."
- "Friday night 9/16/16, about 1130, I got a pop-up window announcing that I was the "VIP Grand Prize Winner" in the amount of $10,000.00. 12 Hours later I received..."
- "Basically, they closed my account for a fraudulent fraud claim. When I balked, they referred me to their Fairness Department. After a series of about 2 dozen emails,..."
- "I had the same experience as others: Signed up for a free trial, sent one fax and then noticed my account had been charged a fee for membership the next..."
- "I Googled i need to change my address at the post office so then i clicked on official usps change of address form, i read through everything to make sure..."
- "I purchased a small canvas emergency pouch last November it was intended to hold personal items, medication, a torch and batteries things for an emergency. When it did not appear..."
- "Ok....i live in the United States and in Louisville Kentucky to ne exact...i regularly shop at Family Dollar store to purchase my water...i buy your water...plain purified water...with this batch..."
- "The worst store in Louisville!!! I bought more than $500 stuff on September 15th,2016 on big promotional event. Today (Oct 7th, 2017) I went back to return one ring and..."
- "After 5 months, my canopy holds water, bent rails and torn canopy. It would be ok if it never rained! Spent 600 dollars and only got a few good months..."