Klipsch Music Center - Review in Entertainment category from Louisville, Kentucky
We paid $125 extra on each ticket to do the VIP package meet and greet with Little Big Town.Our receipt said early entry into the venue (5pm), VIP rep, VIP bar entry.
We expected the works. We got none. We were kicked out of the VIP line because that line was for people who spent a lot of money. We were given all the wrong information on what line to get into and finally told to get in the general admission line and wait with everyone else.
Our meet and greet started at 6:20 and they didn't open the gates until 6:12. Then no one knew where to go for the meet and greet. Ask a worker...get the shoulder shrug. We walked the entire venue and finally an older gentlemen worker took it as his job to find where we should go.
There were no signs at all! He finally found the right spot and we stood in line for another 30 min. We were then shuffled behind the scenes to another 15 minute wait and finally met LBT. They were great but it was an all of 2 minute meet and greet under an overpass!
Then shuttled back out and left on our own. Never did we have a VIP rep. We then went to the VIP bar and were turned down because we didn't have the right VIP ticket??!!
WORST CONCERT EXPERIENCE EVER!We will never go back!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Hi i been playing wc for long time and i been useinng gold everyday and all the time when i play the game and i spend over then $ 7,000..."
- "Urine not cleaned from under toilet from previous occupant . DANGEROUSLY dirty room HVAC system filters and systems. *** smear on the BOTTOM SHEET of a supposedly freshly made bed. Room air filters..."
- "Ad Rev for a Third Party (or AdRev) is a trademark/copyright troll that places false claims on YouTube content. It claims to be some kind of "publisher" that helps musicians..."
- "I can't return men items. I'm a very good customer for at least ten years. I pay every month on time. I've NEVER returned anything. Please make an exception. You..."
- "I ordered a tempered glass screen protector. I didn't realize it was coming from China, but was prepared to be patient. took 2 weeks to arrive and then was completely..."
- "I purchased a small canvas emergency pouch last November it was intended to hold personal items, medication, a torch and batteries things for an emergency. When it did not appear..."
- "I have purchased several times from Screaming Owl and I love the deals I get. The process is a little different but it is clearly stated under each item. They..."
- "After 5 months, my canopy holds water, bent rails and torn canopy. It would be ok if it never rained! Spent 600 dollars and only got a few good months..."
- "I have been trying to contact your customer service for two hours and the phone number says they are closed. The hours listed are within the hours..."