Kapaa, Hawaii

Purchased Klipsch Mode-M40 headphones just over 2 years ago, with 2 year warranty.They cost $350.

They are noise canceling and I use them only for plane flights, so about 3x yearly. Just took them out for a trip, and noted the fabric covering an ear cup had split at the seam, just while resting in the case, an obvious factory defect. Company refuses to fix this, saying it's a few weeks past the end of warranty coverage. Obviously, the company is not proud of their products and takes no responsibility for their defects.

I have a pair of Etymotic earbuds in which a wire broke well out of warranty, and they replaced them for free!!I will never order another item from Klipsch again.

Review about: Mode M40 Headphones.

I didn't like: Poor quality and customer service.

Review #620944 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Klipsch Audio Technologies?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Gearbest - Order Number:WW1607220502277151  2 x dash cams $200 usd. SECOND HAND ITEMS RECIEVED Gearbest "HERE IS MY EXPERIENCE be wary... this dodgy company is a dumping ground for seconds, refurbs and defective junk! Hi, i recieved my order today and i am not happy, The..." Read more Jawbone - Poor Customer Service & Defective Merchandise Jawbone "Purchased UP3 band in 2015. Two week later the band would not charge. Jawbone sent a replacement. Three months later the silver clasp that connects the band, broke. Jawbone sent..." Read more GEARBEST CHARGED $81 DOLLARS EXTRA AFTER I CLICKED *BUY* AND CLAIMS IT'S "EXCHANGE RATE FLUCTUATION" Gearbest "I was overcharged and did not see the discrepancy until three hours later when I saw my bank charge. I returned to the Gearbest app and, low and behold, the..." Read more Gearbest - Excellent virtual store Gearbest "GearBest in my opinion is one of the best virtual stores in which I have purchased products, almost all shipments to my country are free and although they are delayed..." Read more Travel Advantage Network - Horrible Vacation!!! Travel Advantage Network "Please do not give your money to this company! We just got back from our vacation in Ocean City, Maryland. The condo was filthy. I wore shoes the whole week..." Read more Equator Solutions - BLOODY NONSENSE Equator Solutions ""EQUATOR IS A BIG LIER AND FRAUD CONSULTANCY" .At the time of taking money they will give promises that they will take exam fee 300 and will give 3chances all..." Read more GWS Daily Deals - Good site GWS Daily Deals ". THIS SITE IS WORK GOOD AND SERVICE IS NICE . THIS WEBSITE IS REALLY GOOD WEBSITE AND EASY TO BUY PRODUCT AND EASY TO PAYMENT AND CUSTOMER SERVICE IS..." Read more Tradition Ecclesiastical Tailoring - Outstanding Quality and Service Tradition Ecclesiastical Tailoring "I am puzzled by the negative reviews on this site for this vestment supplier. I have ordered many products from TRADITION ECCLESIASTICAL VESTMENTS since 2013 - these include a biretta,..." Read more