Klipsch Audio Technologies - Klipsch doesn't stand behind its products
Purchased Klipsch Mode-M40 headphones just over 2 years ago, with 2 year warranty.They cost $350.
They are noise canceling and I use them only for plane flights, so about 3x yearly. Just took them out for a trip, and noted the fabric covering an ear cup had split at the seam, just while resting in the case, an obvious factory defect. Company refuses to fix this, saying it's a few weeks past the end of warranty coverage. Obviously, the company is not proud of their products and takes no responsibility for their defects.
I have a pair of Etymotic earbuds in which a wire broke well out of warranty, and they replaced them for free!!I will never order another item from Klipsch again.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor quality and customer service
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Mode M40 Headphones
- Review category
- Gadgets and Accessories
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My Cloud 2TB network attached storage (NAS) device was horrible! Spent about 20 hours working on configurations, changing router settings, reinstalling My Cloud software and never got transfer speeds faster..."
- "advertised as 32 bit 384k audio interface. windows 10 plus emotiva's custom drivers says 16 or 24 bit and 192k max. emailed support and so far... silence. ..."
- "This is regarding Order #106-5418742-6535460, a Logitech G710+ Mechanical Gaming Keyboard I purchased from amazon.com, the store Outlet Digital. In short, Logitech will not honor the three-year warranty of this..."
- "I ordered a pair of Super Timberland's as a gift for a friend. The items were received promptyly, however when the recipient received the gift the boots had been worn..."
- "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BUYERS BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THE COMPANY THEY HAVE THE WORSE CUSTOMER SERVICE THAT IS OUT THERE. THEY GET YOUR MONEY AND THEN TURN A CHEEK TO YOU...."
- "The hurricane wv (teays valley) store has the greatest employees of all speedways in our area. But i am legally blind. Once a month i get a hot chocolate using..."
- "Reading the other comments about Pella, it seems almost unnecessary to add another unhappy experience. To begin with, it took nearly 4 months to obtain the parts and replace..."
- "The materials are substandard with low resolution quality. The prices are through the roof. My adorable son was the only redeeming quality of the photos...."
- "I bought a Sauder tv stand from Mathis Brothers. My husband put it together correctly according to the instructions and used all hardware except the piece of cardboard..."