Klipsch Audio Technologies - Klipsch doesn't stand behind its products
Purchased Klipsch Mode-M40 headphones just over 2 years ago, with 2 year warranty.They cost $350.
They are noise canceling and I use them only for plane flights, so about 3x yearly. Just took them out for a trip, and noted the fabric covering an ear cup had split at the seam, just while resting in the case, an obvious factory defect. Company refuses to fix this, saying it's a few weeks past the end of warranty coverage. Obviously, the company is not proud of their products and takes no responsibility for their defects.
I have a pair of Etymotic earbuds in which a wire broke well out of warranty, and they replaced them for free!!I will never order another item from Klipsch again.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor quality and customer service
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Mode M40 Headphones
- Review category
- Gadgets and Accessories
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I looked at the Google reviews much too late. They claim to send you new items straight from the manufacturer but in actuality they are refurbished. I ordered a Plantronics..."
- " I own a Italian lab that deals with notebook repair, and want to find a reliable company who can supply us with good-quality motherboard of all brands. And after..."
- "My Kobo has lines running across the screen. I had the device for a month before it happened. I carry my Kobo in my bag at all times (I am..."
- "My wife and I were traveling and attempted to use the tv.xfinity.com feature - unfortunately, after logging in, I kept getting error when trying to play recordings/tv/ondemand/anything - I called..."
- "POSHMARK ALLOWS THE SELLING OF COUNTERFEIT MICHAEL KORS HANDBAGS! COUNTERFEITS ARE ILLEGAL TO BUY AND TO SELL! I WAS WARNED BY POSHMARK BECAUSE I WAS LETTING BUYERS KNOW WHICH BAGS..."
- "My wife’s Asus laptop screen started flickering 4 days before the warranty was up. This was the only stroke of luck in the whole scenario that follows. Checked the device..."
- "Reading the other comments about Pella, it seems almost unnecessary to add another unhappy experience. To begin with, it took nearly 4 months to obtain the parts and replace..."
- "im a dealer no less. customer paid there bill $60.$20 for sim card, activation, programming of her iphone 3gs.charged $80 total. three weeks latter, walks back in. text not working...."
- "Cashew was my family's 11 year old Golden Retriever. On November 18, 2011, Cashew went to Makai Animal Clinic for a routine operation. We had been taking all 6 of..."