Review about Klebs Mechanical Work Experience from Anchorage, Alaska
1 of 1 Klebs Mechanical reviews
Terrible company to work for. Refused to pay promised wages and commission on sales. Out of date and disorganized
This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Klebs Mechanical Work Experience
- Review category
- Household Services
review #752088 by anonymous
Had an experience with Klebs Mechanical? Submit review ›
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0 ✓
You May Also Like
- "When I had bought the house a couple months ago I noticed that water was overshooting the gutters. At that time Gutter Helmet was already on the house. I had..."
- "Installed LeafFilter around the 1st of April 2013. We paid $5800 for the LeafFilter product on our house with a lifetime warranty. Sure the gutter does not clog... because..."
- "Update Jan 12, 2016: Sean the salesman has yet to this day ever call me back (POS). On Jan 11th, I spoke with JT (customer service) and told her not..."
- "Ran across this individual several time in the past and heard about his business practices from practically half of Anchorage, Alaska. Well finally I had a chance to see what..."
- "Ladies and Gentlemen of the community of Anchorage. I want to to tell you about a business in Anchorage that is doing unethical business practices to their employees, and the..."
- "What a horrible feeling to know you have been taken advantage of. Daxmart.com is a fraud and should be shut down. Why are they allowed to stay in business...."
- "I made a purchased from billet tech a couple years ago and when I wrote a review online in my group mentioning the lies I was given and the extra..."
- "HI i recently purchased the instyler max, as i was letting it heat up to full capacity i had it sitting on the so called heat pad and lucky i..."
- "Harry and David has gone down hill and I will never order from them again. I recently d a box of "Royal Riviera Pears". These are NOT the Royal Riviera..."