Our Klaussner power recliner and sofa started falling apart within a week of delivery.The cushions sank in, the separation between the back of the couch and the bottom cushion was enormous, and we found out that the arms are stapled cardboard- my husband put his elbow through one.

Related: Klaussner furniture

The fabric peels up off of the white cotton backing. My back started hurting from sitting on this couch, and I had to see a chiropractor. Klaussner refused to send a rep out to inspect the furniture, and Sherry Greene, company rep, was not very nice at all. The furniture company we purchased it from refused a refund until we actively pursued the case through The Division of Consumer Affairs.

BEWARE!

Review about: Klaussner Sofa.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Klaussner Sofa
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Klaussner?

Comments

Pearland, Texas, United States #1181248

This is very helpful review. We were thinking of purchasing a Klaussner sofa, but will look at other brands instead.