we bought mattress and liv rm furniture.1st the couch, ordered for a del.
date agreed upon, never showed up then they tell me all pieces not in stock. I say del what you have and they try to double charge del fee. 5 was later we get the rest of it off the showroom floor because the missing pieces were on 6 mos back order which they knew when they sold it to us. Long story short "Larry" and the whole Lafayette store sucked from the beginning to the end.
Less than a year later our gently used couch looks 5 yrs old.Worst buy of my life !!!!
More Review Details
What I liked
- 4yr no interest
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- All above
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Kittles Furniture Sofa
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought 2 Leather Sofas from Ashley's April of 2010 & purchased a warranty on them too $1,500 is what I paid for them. I had them no..."
- "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..."
- " Upon purchasing the 2 for 1 product, king size, I noticed an obvious difference in the amount of filling in both pillows. I opted..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..."
- "My wife and I were traveling and attempted to use the tv.xfinity.com feature - unfortunately, after logging in, I kept getting error when trying to play recordings/tv/ondemand/anything - I called..."
- "I requested an order to be canceled before it was shipped. Gearbest can not process a cancellation completely through their website, due, I originally guessed, to faulty webdesign. I now..."
- "Below is text I sent to Finish Line: Twice I've been in your Lafayette, IN store, and twice I've been lied to by your employees. The first was several months ago (to..."
- "July 22, 2015 I ordered for 2 dresses (Order #1507221514042587 ). On the website it showed a nice BLUE dress, so I ordered a Medium size and another red..."