we bought mattress and liv rm furniture.1st the couch, ordered for a del.
date agreed upon, never showed up then they tell me all pieces not in stock. I say del what you have and they try to double charge del fee. 5 was later we get the rest of it off the showroom floor because the missing pieces were on 6 mos back order which they knew when they sold it to us. Long story short "Larry" and the whole Lafayette store sucked from the beginning to the end.
Less than a year later our gently used couch looks 5 yrs old.Worst buy of my life !!!!
More Review Details
What I liked
- 4yr no interest
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- All above
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Kittles Furniture Sofa
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We paid nearly 4,000.00 for a custom Paula Sofa. It was finally brought to us last week. I had to refuse delivery! A PIECE OF JUNK I would not..."
- "Don't believe the hype!!! I bought two of these believing they would help my migraine as hyped in the infomercials. I Washed it ONCE and it turned into a..."
- "We have had Jeromes service person to our house three times to look at our sectional because the vinyl fabric started wearing through in the first three months. Each time,..."
- "I requested an order to be canceled before it was shipped. Gearbest can not process a cancellation completely through their website, due, I originally guessed, to faulty webdesign. I now..."
- "Purdue University highly recommended Castlight.com to the employees and their families. But my experience with this website was awful. The services information CASTLIGHT.COM listed are deceiving and misleading...."
- "July 22, 2015 I ordered for 2 dresses (Order #1507221514042587 ). On the website it showed a nice BLUE dress, so I ordered a Medium size and another red..."
- "11/27/16 - My computer finally died, so I decided to shop around for a new gaming rig. I came across Xidax computers and liked what I saw. Since it is..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."
- "I purchased a North Trail 21FBS in May of 2015 from Camping World of Kissimmee, FL. Right off the batthe 120v. heater didnt work on AC, Shower head was clogged..."