we bought mattress and liv rm furniture.1st the couch, ordered for a del.
date agreed upon, never showed up then they tell me all pieces not in stock. I say del what you have and they try to double charge del fee. 5 was later we get the rest of it off the showroom floor because the missing pieces were on 6 mos back order which they knew when they sold it to us. Long story short "Larry" and the whole Lafayette store sucked from the beginning to the end.
Less than a year later our gently used couch looks 5 yrs old.Worst buy of my life !!!!
More Review Details
What I liked
- 4yr no interest
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- All above
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Kittles Furniture Sofa
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Purchased leather Big Picture package ($1999.99) from Garner White with the leather protection coverage ($99.00). Leather Is crumbling between the cushions, arm rest, and back rest area (see pics). Product..."
- "I have had my Natuzzi leather sofa and recliner for 10 years. We just moved and my wife insisted on new leather because of the color of our Natuzzi. She..."
- "Hello John, Thank you for contacting Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. in Arcadia, WI. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with your Ashley furniture. All warranties are..."
- "I spent good money on a can of planters deluxe mixed nut an when i open the can i find a lot of nesty green nuts all in this can..."
- "I have taken many classes on line and I HATE when the teacher chooses PEARSON, every semester is something with this site. This time, I chose to buy an e-text..."
- "Just bought these 2 months ago. Today the sole at the heel came away from the sneaker. They must use some pretty cheap glue to have them fall apart after..."
- "I requested an order to be canceled before it was shipped. Gearbest can not process a cancellation completely through their website, due, I originally guessed, to faulty webdesign. I now..."
- "Purdue University highly recommended Castlight.com to the employees and their families. But my experience with this website was awful. The services information CASTLIGHT.COM listed are deceiving and misleading...."
- "I am having an issue with the quality of the knobs that I purchased. After I installed the knobs in my kitchen, two of them spontaneously broke. They were not..."