Kitchen Craft Cookware - Kitchen Craft Pans Rusting
I suppose purchasing pots and pans or other household items is not such a great idea when visiting a state fair, it's all high pressure selling and you are bound to make mistakes in judgement. For certain, the wife and I have been taken for a ride more than once at these events. Water is over the dam, and we are stuck with over $1700 worth of "lifetime" cookware which seems to last just a few years before the bottoms begin to rust through into the "core" material, or the lid handles fall apart due to dishwasher cleaning (clearly states they are dishwasher safe in their literature). The company will replace the components, all one has to do is pay freight back to their factory, and then, render a check for them to ship a replacement to you. They have replaced several of our components, however, I am rendering this complaint more as a heads-up for future buyers. Stay away from this brand, the cookware is overpriced junk.
Look closely at the picture I posted, you can clearly see the rust holes bleeding rust from the "secret material" inside the bottom of the pan.
Oddly enough, our inherited Magnalite and Revereware pots and pans are still as good as they were fifty plus years ago.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor quality vs price paid
- Not dishwasher safe and not lifetime components
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Kitchen Craft Pot
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "I had been purchasing a Redmi Note 3 from ezbuy Malaysia (65daigou); placing the order on 3rd Aug 2016 and receive the phone on 13rd Aug 2016. Upon the reception..."
- "I'VE NEVER DROPED THIS DOME! I'VE CARED FOR IT SINCE PURCHASE. THE SPLITS IN THE DOME ARE FROM COOKING ONLY. I purchased my oven when you only received one for the..."
- "Copy of E-mail I sent GE:I spent thousands of $$$ on putting all monogram appliances into my re-modeled home, purchased from Spencerâ€™s in Phoenix AZ.The Refrigerator (ZISS480DRISS) brokeâ€¦of course following..."
- "I ordered 4 pairs of shoes on October 17, 2014. The shoes arrived on November 7, 2014. They were exactly as I expected when buying from a chinese company -..."
- "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..."
- "I purchased much. Latitude touring 102T 225 65R 17,a set of 4 from Mavis co. The date was 4/27/2012.When my NYS inspection was done today 6/10/2015 there was 25,681 miles..."
- "FOR THE PAST THREE MONTHS HFC HSBC HAVE BEEN TELLING ME THAT I DONT HAVE HOMEOWNERS INSURANCE . I CONTACTED THEM BY PHONE AND SENT THEM THE REQUIRED INFORMATION AND..."
- "Purchased a huge 40 ounce Whitman's sampler today. It was around $40. We took it straight home and opened it up and over half of the pieces of chocolate were..."
- "I went to get my hair colored the same color of my highlights and by the time she was finished my hair was white, silver, and an off blonde. Yet..."