Kitchen Craft Cookware - Kitchen Craft Pans Rusting
I suppose purchasing pots and pans or other household items is not such a great idea when visiting a state fair, it's all high pressure selling and you are bound to make mistakes in judgement. For certain, the wife and I have been taken for a ride more than once at these events. Water is over the dam, and we are stuck with over $1700 worth of "lifetime" cookware which seems to last just a few years before the bottoms begin to rust through into the "core" material, or the lid handles fall apart due to dishwasher cleaning (clearly states they are dishwasher safe in their literature). The company will replace the components, all one has to do is pay freight back to their factory, and then, render a check for them to ship a replacement to you. They have replaced several of our components, however, I am rendering this complaint more as a heads-up for future buyers. Stay away from this brand, the cookware is overpriced junk.
Look closely at the picture I posted, you can clearly see the rust holes bleeding rust from the "secret material" inside the bottom of the pan.
Oddly enough, our inherited Magnalite and Revereware pots and pans are still as good as they were fifty plus years ago.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor quality vs price paid
- Not dishwasher safe and not lifetime components
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Kitchen Craft Pot
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "On April 23, 2015 I made the mistake of ordering a microwave oven, 5 year warranty and trim kit from AppliancesConnection.com. At the time of placing the order,..."
- "the worst company who took my money for A Grade iPhone 5S and send me all C & D Grade products......I am going to protest against that , hope they..."
- "We purchased our Whirlpool Cabrio washer and dryer from Lowe's in 2011. (Whirlpool Cabrio Washer Model WTW7800XW2). Before our one year warranty expired, I noticed the lid was..."
- "It started acting up at about 18 months old, it would not run through the cycles properly, in fact it would do only one cycle and show a completed wash. I..."
- "Sold Item on eBay, it shipped in 2 packages, The item arrived and the battery arrived unfortunately 1 week later. The Buyer opened a case on eBay right away because..."
- "This company has the worst return policy and the rudest customer service. They have the wrong part listed for a 1995 Jeep, send a part for a 2007 which..."
- "I'm a 64 year old male, fit and healthy, with no history of allergies. I purchased a standard size Mypillow and received it mid October, 2016. It worked as advertised..."
- "We have had several epic fails with otterbox but we got the new samsung galaxy s7 for my husband on black friday. They didnt have any lifeproof cases in so..."
- "I bought a $14.00 pair of earrings that looked beautiful on their website. They looked stunning, and I was so excited to get them. I got them in the mail..."