Kitchen Craft Cookware - Kitchen Craft Pans Rusting
I suppose purchasing pots and pans or other household items is not such a great idea when visiting a state fair, it's all high pressure selling and you are bound to make mistakes in judgement. For certain, the wife and I have been taken for a ride more than once at these events. Water is over the dam, and we are stuck with over $1700 worth of "lifetime" cookware which seems to last just a few years before the bottoms begin to rust through into the "core" material, or the lid handles fall apart due to dishwasher cleaning (clearly states they are dishwasher safe in their literature). The company will replace the components, all one has to do is pay freight back to their factory, and then, render a check for them to ship a replacement to you. They have replaced several of our components, however, I am rendering this complaint more as a heads-up for future buyers. Stay away from this brand, the cookware is overpriced junk.
Look closely at the picture I posted, you can clearly see the rust holes bleeding rust from the "secret material" inside the bottom of the pan.
Oddly enough, our inherited Magnalite and Revereware pots and pans are still as good as they were fifty plus years ago.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor quality vs price paid
- Not dishwasher safe and not lifetime components
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Kitchen Craft Pot
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I went to quail springs mall with my mom to get her eyes checked and get some new glasses. We'll on the way to go look at frames I was..."
- "I got lured in to buying a tv here because of the price..i think we all do. Nowhere did it say they were re-sellers of refurbished product. I bought..."
- "Please read reviews prior to ordering from this company, I wish I had. Ordered a 48” Broan Range Hood $1,100.00. Arrived in box that look undamaged (same as..."
- "I have ordered several things over several years and absolutely love the gear that I get. I understand that the wait is long on some things but the quality is..."
- "Only ordered one item from the company original soe gear and have to say i love what i got. Ordered theyre wallet that they sekl to try out the products..."
- "Since obtaining business service internet over the past 45 days, our connection drops daily and several times during the day. I have called customer support twice to no avail. The..."
- "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..."
- "This company has the worst return policy and the rudest customer service. They have the wrong part listed for a 1995 Jeep, send a part for a 2007 which..."
- "Sold Item on eBay, it shipped in 2 packages, The item arrived and the battery arrived unfortunately 1 week later. The Buyer opened a case on eBay right away because..."