I bought colonial white Toto toilet and colonial white Toto bidet and expected the same colors for both. However, the delivered two products have very distinct two colors shades - one has more gray hue in the white and the other does not. It clearly shows on the several photos that I sent to KBauthority.

I was asked to send product photos and the package photos. After all that, I was informed that right products were shipped. Moreover, the agent on the phone said that for her the colors are the same. Unbelievable!!!

I requested to speak to the manager, and was put on hold. The call was subsequently disconnected. I called back shorty, I was told that the manager was on the phone with the Toto company and will call me back shortly. I have not received the call yet.

Review about: Toto Toilet And Toto Bidet.

I didn't like: Sales representative.

1.6
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Toto Aquia Toilet
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $700
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Kitchen And Bath Authority?

Comments

Edison, New Jersey, United States #1238643

Finally a customer service manager took over and resolved the issue. The KB authority could have trained their customer service staff better and never make false claims to their customers.

Edison, New Jersey, United States #1238263

The right product labels on the boxes do not mean that the right products were shipped!!!