On his claim for the deposit, he charged $275 plus for a piece of shrink wrap that came with the dishwasher, claiming it as 'damaged'- ridiculous!!! According to the neighbor, he never hired an exterminator the five years he lived in the property and yet blamed me for the infestation. When I moved into the property, my first week there were a combination of roaches and ants. I did bring this up to him and his response was, buy a spray. And on October 18, 2014 when he was at the house, he did admit to roach problems when he lived there, so don't blame it on me slimeball!
On his bogus estimate, he is charging $375 for an exterminator when in the five years that he lived there never once hired one, come on now Bernie Madoff!
And $475 for house cleaning when everyone knows full well he will never hire a cleaning service as he is a greedy tightwad!
All these estimates are a product of his sick dishonest mind!
See you in court.
This is the day and age of smart phones, when I left the property, I had witnesses including the housekeeper, 5 friends, three men from the moving company as well as 65 photos on my iphone that stamped the date and time.
Please, you need to stop being such a pathological liar.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Property Rental
- Review category
- Real Estate
You May Also Like
- "I would select zero star rating if it was available. These people will lie to you, not stand by their contract with you, will allow "renters from ***" to destroy..."
- "I have applied for a home loan to several banks but because I am self employed, no banks gave me the much needed loans. I searched online on what options..."
- "I see you are in Houston. I am a Derksen dealer in TX and what I would tell you is that if you are basing your decision on the..."
- "We hired Nautica, a business in Melbourne, Brevard County - Terri Moore, Brian Ellison (Nautica Design and Sol Design in Hollywood), and JC Marshall Construction to renovate our kitchen: provide..."
- "We purchased a "Leather" sectional furniture 7 years ago at Rooms to Go. A few months ago starting peeling to the point that one of the sectionals is totally..."
- "I bought a town home less than a year ago at Cobblestone Pembroke Pines, fl. Under the warranty whirlpool had to replace the refrigerator because apparently calatlantic use outlet appliances..."
- "Purchased a Southern Motion reclining sofa in Feb 2013 and accepted delivery in March of 2013. It's 3 years and 8 months later and the covering is flaking off along..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."
- "Hello, my name Is David Gillis and my address is 42 peninsula place Dorchester Ma 02125. I placed an order on November 16, it's seem to have disappeared after a..."