Fort Collins, Colorado

My family and I were eating your delicious stir-fry vegetables tonight when daddy (myself) came across a sharp piece of wood. It looked as though it had attached itself to a carrot. We are concerned for our safety and the safety of the other customers who may not find the wood before eating it. Please recompensate us for this bag of vegetables and give us assurance there are no other bags of Kirkland Signature containing wood.

Please find attached the images of the wood splinter and the bag the vegetables came in. We would appreciate your help in getting this issue resolved as soon as possible - we are quite startled after finding something so potential dangerous in food packaged by Kirkland Organic and distributed by Costco. Thank you for understanding and getting back to us with a viable solution in a timely fashion.

-Concerned customer

Review about: Kirkland Signature Stir Fry Vegetable Blend.

I liked: Old baby wipes.

I didn't like: Plastic wrap.

2.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Kirkland Signature?

Comments

Pete

In the amount of time it took for you to write this, you could have had your refund. As for the other question about there not being any other wood in the food....REALLY? Think about that, really hard.