Watford, England
100% full Not resolved

This is the second time it has happened to me and I've had enough!There is a design fault in the filter cover of the Kirkland Signature Coarse Malabar Pepper plastic jar.

The first time, it stuck to the inside of the top. Unaware, I tipped over the jar to add some pepper to the cooking and a third of the contents fell in before I realised. I had to throw the food away. This time when I went to add pepper to the dish, the filter cover fell into the cooking as well as a huge quantity of pepper.

Another meal ruined. Do I complain to Costco or is their a dedicated Kirkland Signature division?

Thanks for listening.Regards, Dave, UK.

Review about: Coarse Malabar Pepper.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $9
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Kirkland Signature?

Comments

Espanola, New Mexico, United States #824505

Yeah, this happens to me also, I just pour into another shaker!

I had the same problem. I also received an automated message today recalling the Malabar ground pepper, due to salmonella. Anybody else hear about this?

kitty
Los Angeles, California, United States #746491

I would have gone to Costco and bothered them like a pesky fly on *** until they gave me a refund. That's terrible and someone there should have helped you out with that. If there is some way to get the phone or address of Kirkland, call them, but save your container, they will ask for numbers off of it.

davewood