Kips Pub - Worst dive bar in the midwest - Kipps Pub
SO if you're different nationality, or black or Hispanic or just not white, don't dare go to this dive bar.i had money in my pocket to spend with friends and they took advantage of me once charging me over $100 for few drinks.
when i complained they decided to ban me and physically tried to kick me out of their dive bar. that's just bullying and bigotry and not a place to go to. i would stay away as it's not worth your time or money. and oh be careful of their so called food.
attached photos of roaches in their kitchens that one of their servers took (she left the bar since!).disgusting POS of a place that won't last long!.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Kips Pub Staff
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a tuna sandwich. I got a tablespoon of tuna, some rotted lettuce, 2 paper thin see-thru tomato slices and enough bread to stuff a turkey. Rotten, wilted, old,..."
- "My day could be going much better, thank you, except due to the Fact that I went to visit your 257 South La Cienega Boulevard, Beverly Hills, California 90211..."
- "I HAVE A COUPON THAT SAYS $4 OFF ANY ORDER OF $20 OR MORE. I PLACED AN ORDER FOR $34 (WITH DELIVERY FEE INCLUDED). I WAS TOLD THAT I AM..."
- "Surprise by hubby purchased me my 1st real life like doll was a huge disappointment & cost way to much-Abby Rose, described as real like, blue eyed baby-has purple eyes,..."
- "Stacey Valnes has taken advantage of me and my mother when he suggested that we list our house at the price that he came up with by looking at the..."
- "On 1/22/17 I entered Walgreens pharmacy around 6:45. I gave the pharmacist my mothers prescription. She then informed me that they had stopped filling prescriptions. The prescription was on an..."
- "Jawbone won't stand behind their products for more than 60 days. I had two (original and replacement) both have failed and it's been less than 90 days. But they will..."
- "Ordered flowers for valentines day. $48 flowers, and once you layer in all of the fees, become $81. Here is what you can reasonably expect to get charged..."
- "My hubby & I purchased some rather pricey solid Hickory wood for our 2nd floor hallway in November 2015. BAD experience from day 1!! LL offered to install it for..."