Kips Pub - Worst dive bar in the midwest - Kipps Pub
SO if you're different nationality, or black or Hispanic or just not white, don't dare go to this dive bar.i had money in my pocket to spend with friends and they took advantage of me once charging me over $100 for few drinks.
when i complained they decided to ban me and physically tried to kick me out of their dive bar. that's just bullying and bigotry and not a place to go to. i would stay away as it's not worth your time or money. and oh be careful of their so called food.
attached photos of roaches in their kitchens that one of their servers took (she left the bar since!).disgusting POS of a place that won't last long!.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Kips Pub Staff
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
You May Also Like
- " I have been trying to contact Panera Bread through their contact email on their website for almost 2 weeks now and have received NO response. I had a horrible..."
- "My day could be going much better, thank you, except due to the Fact that I went to visit your 257 South La Cienega Boulevard, Beverly Hills, California 90211..."
- "I'm so annoyed right now. I've tried our local Outback several times. Each time it gets worse. I gave it a break, and decided to give them another try. Attached,..."
- "My hubby & I purchased some rather pricey solid Hickory wood for our 2nd floor hallway in November 2015. BAD experience from day 1!! LL offered to install it for..."
- "Jawbone won't stand behind their products for more than 60 days. I had two (original and replacement) both have failed and it's been less than 90 days. But they will..."
- "While looking on line at Target.com, I found on their weekly ad furniture listings for a 6 drawer dresser for $119.00 and a night stand for $49.00. The add..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."
- "US Hole in One is based on Lies - Never Use them they claim millions of dollars in business winners office building complex is this the place for a large..."
- "About seven months ago I had Hardwood Specialists come out to the house to look at my Hardwood floors. They were in very bad shape. Ken Zand the salesman came..."