Kips Pub - Worst dive bar in the midwest - Kipps Pub

1 of 1 Kips Pub reviews

SO if you're different nationality, or black or Hispanic or just not white, don't dare go to this dive bar.i had money in my pocket to spend with friends and they took advantage of me once charging me over $100 for few drinks.

when i complained they decided to ban me and physically tried to kick me out of their dive bar. that's just bullying and bigotry and not a place to go to. i would stay away as it's not worth your time or money. and oh be careful of their so called food.

attached photos of roaches in their kitchens that one of their servers took (she left the bar since!).disgusting POS of a place that won't last long!.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Bullies

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Kips Pub Staff
Review category
Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
review #712007 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Kips Pub? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 1 Kips Pub reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 18, 2015 #1065929

I'm black, I go there, I drink there from time to time.
I talk to chicks, get one(or not) and leave. No one charges me for $100.00 in drink here or anywhere else unless I ordered them.
Maybe I've been lucky but I haven't walked into what you're talking about.
That is all...
P.S.
With regards to the roaches on the pie, when did they jump on? Was it prior to going into the oven? If so, why aren't they melted in? If not, are you saying that place is so overrun with bugs they came on board the second the pie came out of the oven. Please clarify. You sir are a worthless liar and cry baby. Google roaches on a pizza and you'll find an animated GIF version of your photo. You may have gotten away with this nonsense prior to the arrival of the internet but not now son...

2 1 Reply
thissitesucks2015

Oct 18, 2015 #1050285

Once again they did not ban you because of your race, they banned you because of your behavior. Sigh.

4 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Kips Pub.
Filing a new complaint about
×