Milpitas, California

I filled out all my in for to order this but didn't hit summit and x out of it and surprise I get billed $52 dollars and then the pills show up.As aggravated as I am I would like to know if they work.

This is what the bottle looks like and if this is pure it should have a gel capsule and shouldn't have chromium or microcrystalline cellulose either. It better work.

Dr.Oz really needs to back a certain product I'm about to take this public I'll give the bottled supply time will tell

Review about: Pills.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Kinvada?

Comments

Louisville, Kentucky, United States #1198829

I can't find the summit button

Ambier
Valencia, California, United States #837195

I just ordered some, please tell me if they work!!

Walgreens playing doctor is destroying my health!! Walgreens "I thought it was bad when Walgreens could not even transcribe a prescription correctly for the label on the bottle, they have shown they are even more inept at the..." Read more Edgepark Medical Supplies - Edge park is a ostomate's nightmare and is totally LAWSUIT worthy!!! Edgepark Medical Supplies "I thought I was alone. I believe we should all serve edgepark w/ a lawsuit. I am a ileostomy patient. Every month I have to call them because they have..." Read more Rite Aid Pharmacist Review from New Jersey, United States Rite Aid "Last Monday I had nine teeth pulled and my upper jaw and was given a prescription for 20 Vicidon. The pharmacist would not fill it because she said it had..." Read more STAY AWAY from iHerb.com shipping to India customs issue Iherb "Yes, Clearly there is a part mistake from iHerb side, in the website below the Shipping charges, there is a fine print saying "Duties and Taxes may be collected at..." Read more AILIHEN C8 Headphones with Microphone and Volume Control Ailihen "Ok, let me first say, I NEVER write reviews! But the seller followed up with an email and I have been so incredibly happy with these headphones that I decided..." Read more COSTWAY: http://www.costway.com Costway "I like this things ,After a few months of hand washing, I was ready to quit! This is my review and demonstration of the Costway Twin Tub Washing Machine, sold..." Read more Heartland Rvs - 2011 Heartland Elkridge rv Heartland Rvs "Bought used after 5 times, like new...other than, hot water tank had a hole in it from manufacturer skid, exterior door had cracks vertically (we bought new altho they said..." Read more Fire Fly Hoverboard - Totally Ripped Off Son Has No Christmas Present Fire Fly Hoverboard "Here is my story, I had purchased a Lamborghini 8 Houverboard from firefly, for a Christmas present for my son, after using it for only 10 days it started beeping..." Read more