Kingsview Paving And Excavating - Kingsview Paving Lakewood NY
Paid Kingsview $10000 to install an asphalt driveway.Driveway began cracking and chipping away.
There was a 10 year written warranty on cracks and asphalt failure. John Rauh would not return my calls or fix the driveway. I e-mailed several photos and movie clips of the driveway problems. He then sent his crew over while we were out of town to seal the driveway and sent me an invoice for $400.
I have written the Better Business Bureau and continue to find site after site to get the word out. Just a total failure to honor the written warranty.
No integrity or honor.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Asphalt Driveway
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "We paid a handsome price to have our parking lot Tar & Chipped rather than re-pave which is considerably more expensive. The product did not hold up and within a couple..."
- "I placed nearly 5K down in form of check that was cashed 2 days later on vinyl siding job promised to be done by Christmas. Cash down was expected in..."
- "Letter sent to College works with NO response.Please find below comments on my experience with College Works. Nathen (project manager) explained the process to me, and as a business..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "No, I would not order ANY pillow made with memory foam. Cut up memory foam won't be any better than intact memory foam and PROBABLY A WHOLE LOT WORSE. The..."
- "At 1210 EDT on 12/10/2016 at the Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen located at 12218 Leesburg Pike, Herndon, VA 20170; They refused to honor the advertised deal in their window '10 PCS..."
- "Manager herself asked for proof of my dog being my service dog. She was told i do not carry the paperwork on me but k have her registration number and..."