Kingsview Paving And Excavating - Kingsview Paving Lakewood NY
Paid Kingsview $10000 to install an asphalt driveway.Driveway began cracking and chipping away.
There was a 10 year written warranty on cracks and asphalt failure. John Rauh would not return my calls or fix the driveway. I e-mailed several photos and movie clips of the driveway problems. He then sent his crew over while we were out of town to seal the driveway and sent me an invoice for $400.
I have written the Better Business Bureau and continue to find site after site to get the word out. Just a total failure to honor the written warranty.
No integrity or honor.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Asphalt Driveway
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "I can't tell you just how devastating it is to invest so much time, money and emotion into building a home only to have it all ripped away simply for..."
- "August 8: salesman and order.August 20: no contact from company. I called and made the order.Sept 7: Installation day.Sept 13: ongoing problems.The installers arrived with ceramic tile, and 3 backer..."
- "AHP is wonderful at first. The office managed even took me out for beers and to discuss the house. All of that congeniality changed when we actually begin..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "We took our 2016 Jayco Travel Trailer to Camping World Albuquerque. Our furnace quit on us (Cold). They fixed the furnace stating that it was from the MFG not crimping..."
- "With fashion, food, architecture JESSE KEYES with KAROLINZ ZMARLAK, 1 7th AVENUE SOUTH and LA ESQUINA, are all superb businesses. So happy to be partners with them. We have been..."
- "Beware! I would not recommend Gateway Select Properties to anyone! The 'owner' Katherine Work is really a piece of Work! Do NOT, i repeat, DO NOT sign their faulty lease..."