Edinboro, Pennsylvania

Paid Kingsview $10000 to install an asphalt driveway.Driveway began cracking and chipping away.

There was a 10 year written warranty on cracks and asphalt failure. John Rauh would not return my calls or fix the driveway. I e-mailed several photos and movie clips of the driveway problems. He then sent his crew over while we were out of town to seal the driveway and sent me an invoice for $400.

I have written the Better Business Bureau and continue to find site after site to get the word out. Just a total failure to honor the written warranty.

No integrity or honor.

Review about: Asphalt Driveway.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $10000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Kingsview Paving And Excavating?

Comments

Kingsview Paving originally paved our driveway in 2009 - after a few hiccups the work was completed to my liking. Unfortunately during that time I had written a few negative comments, which once on the internet are very hard to get rid of, the President of Kingsview was very cordial in helping to resolve any issues. I have since hired them to do additional work for me as well as seal coating of the driveway and I would highly recommend them as a contractor.

I am the original poster. Kingsview has since come out and rectified the problem.

Wow are you serious the edge of the driveway always cracks.Can you drive on it?

then I would say its doing is JOB.Get on with life pal.

smarter than you

Why on earth would you hire an out of state contractor? Did you really think they were going to come all this way and do the same quality job as a local contractor and do it cheaper also?

I think the blame lies with you, you hired them

Stedios
#719981

Email me at stedios@gmail.com of like to hear more. We thought about kingsview

Tampa, Florida, United States #677068

Yah very ugly work there!