Kingsview Paving And Excavating - Kingsview Paving Lakewood NY
Paid Kingsview $10000 to install an asphalt driveway.Driveway began cracking and chipping away.
There was a 10 year written warranty on cracks and asphalt failure. John Rauh would not return my calls or fix the driveway. I e-mailed several photos and movie clips of the driveway problems. He then sent his crew over while we were out of town to seal the driveway and sent me an invoice for $400.
I have written the Better Business Bureau and continue to find site after site to get the word out. Just a total failure to honor the written warranty.
No integrity or honor.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Asphalt Driveway
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "Our shoddily constructed Lennar Home is located in The Woodlands area north of Houston. It is difficult to know where to begin with this review because there are so..."
- "We already left a review of Charles Brzezinski and CBCS but please disregard that review as it was forced out of us because Charles held our project hostage until my..."
- "I can't tell you just how devastating it is to invest so much time, money and emotion into building a home only to have it all ripped away simply for..."
- "So it's obvious someone here go pissed and couldn't wait for their gear, caught an attitude with John, the owner of SOE and got fired as a customer.So here's the..."
- "Gamecoupon.org has players who are experts in playing the game and who keep winning the currency. They keep collecting the currency and then transfer it to the account of their..."
- "...when i opened this package of Oreo's expecting to get what the package shows but received alot less..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."