Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

3.0

I have a complain regarding a account. I emailed and I find it quite Ill mannered, unethical & I am being disregard regarding the matter.

style="background-color:

I have a dear friend in game the game and past away on second of June 2021. Before he depart this life. He entrusted me his account. For no one can play his account.

I have the ss of our conversation proof that he left it for me.

If you can just recognize that this is more than an account to me. We might not be fam by blood but he always treat me like his own biological sister. I just want to keep my promise that I will continue look after that account by doing so I need access. He gave me his password (I can provide proof that its given to me with his consent).I am aware of the whole policy of account selling.

Technically speaking its not selling or breaching any code if the previous owner is diceased. You should be greatfull that the account will still continue to be use and you wont lose any consumer.

In my opinion there are others who sell the account and they dont get reprimanded regarding their action. Theres even a severe discord group about it. I know this matter because I know few someone who is ok that channel.

Theres also website for it. Others even offered me to buy theirs account but I refused for its inky allowed. As a nurse in real life I am aware of all the rules and privacy etc...If you can just find it in your heart of sympathies, that account is everything to my clan and specially myself for several people respect him. Can you please kindly make an exceptions.

Having that account is the only thing I have of him to remind me by. I already lost part of me when he died and not able to play that account is taking another part of him for me.

When he was alive he told me he entrust the game for me. His sick and he entrust it to me. But for some reason it wont allow me sign it and says error.

I am a woman of my word. I want to protect that account like the way he protected me in game. Just like an older brother should. In this letter I attach his purchase history.

I wouldnt be able to access it if he didnt give it to me his access to his Huawei account that is connected to his state of survival game account. Which they send to his gmail account his use for his game account. Which I also have access as well. You can check our conversation in the game.

My game name is ~Xav!є~ and his game name is =Thor= and we are both in state 95 account and in SKY alliance. What other proof you need that we are close like a family.

I would appreciate it if you call me on +61 4********. Thanks.

Location: Sydney, New South Wales